Understanding Tesoro Expanded Discrimination

ToddB64

Elite Member
Hi All ! :tiphat:

Back in March, 2012 I was communicating with Monte V. Berry to see if he could help me with a better understanding of the subject.

He replied in his often-used fashion of copying and pasting an inquirer's questions and remarks in contrasting color, usually a shade of brown, and then adding his reply below in normal black-color text.

As many of our senior members will recall, Monte was a prolific contributor of metal detecting knowledge on several MD'ing websites for years, eventually becoming Director of AHRPS (American Heritage Research & Preservation Society).

So I thought it might help members and especially newcomer's to metal detecting, to post Monte's reply, a tutorial as it were. I deleted any superfluous comments for brevity and the results are presented in 5 JPEG attachments to stay within the maximum KB limit.

I apologize for the poor legibility of some of these attached pages; perhaps some of you have printers or programs with photo enhancements, or maybe a printed copy would be more inherently readable.

ToddB64

Attachments

• Help Understanding Discrimination Systems of ED-120 and ED-180, by Monte V. Berry 001.jpg
    Help Understanding Discrimination Systems of ED-120 and ED-180, by Monte V. Berry 001.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 209
  • Help Understanding Discrimination Systems of ED-120 and ED-180, by Monte V. Berry 002.jpg
    Help Understanding Discrimination Systems of ED-120 and ED-180, by Monte V. Berry 002.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 182
  • Help Understanding Discrimination Systems of ED-120 and ED-180, by Monte V. Berry 003.jpg
    Help Understanding Discrimination Systems of ED-120 and ED-180, by Monte V. Berry 003.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Understanding Tesoro ED's screenshot 004..jpg
    Understanding Tesoro ED's screenshot 004..jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 177
  • Understanding Tesoro ED's, screenshot 005..jpg
    Understanding Tesoro ED's, screenshot 005..jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 182
Back
Top Bottom