Stupid question of the day...

flyin-lowe

Elite Member
I'm asking for a friend.....:laughing:
I just bought a NEL Sharpshooter coil for my AT Pro. Is there a "front" and "back" edge to the coil? The stock coil is not symmetrical so it is obvious. There is writing toward both ends of the coil but it is write side up both ways, so it looks correct either direction. I put it on with the cord on the same side of the shaft as my stock coil. Didn't know if it mattered or not.

Not a stupid question at all! Just hunt walking backwards! :laughing: Get yourself a set of those little rear view mirrors that attach to your glasses like the bicycle guys use and hunt away!

In fact, when I first put the NEL THUNDER on my rig, had it all taped up and looking good...then, I thought...'Oh Boy, I put the coil on backwards!' :laughing:

Hunting with a coil on Backwards has proved to be a benefit! This way, you are finding things in the Past and not so much worried about the Future! Plus, walking backwards, I figure nobody can sneak up on me! I never really know where I'm going, but its nice to know where I've been!?:laughing:

Also, driving a car in reverse takes miles off the odometer! So you can get more money on resale than the initial purchase price! "The Ferris Bueller" principle :laughing: 'Reverse Psychology' also comes in handy....Lots of benefits going through Life backwards...Boss Man says, "You're Late!" You say, "No! I was just leaving!"

Extrapolate the backwards benefits!! Think like Benjamin Button!.. Go through Life in Reverse! Buck Owens of HeeHaw fame wore his overalls backwards...He was trying to prove a point and provide a secret to those paying attention...

Einstein's theory is that Time is pliant, can be manipulated, so if a fellow accidentally puts their coil on backwards, you are gaining Time!! In essence, Taking years off your Life! NEL coils highlighted this anomaly for us, in a way we can understand...:laughing:

Last edited:
Not a stupid question at all! Just hunt walking backwards! :laughing: Get yourself a set of those little rear view mirrors that attach to your glasses like the bicycle guys use and hunt away!

In fact, when I first put the NEL THUNDER on my rig, had it all taped up and looking good...then, I thought...'Oh Boy, I put the coil on backwards!' :laughing:

Hunting with a coil on Backwards has proved to be a benefit! This way, you are finding things in the Past and not so much worried about the Future! Plus, walking backwards, I figure nobody can sneak up on me! I never really know where I'm going, but its nice to know where I've been!?:laughing:

Also, driving a car in reverse takes miles off the odometer! So you can get more money on resale than the initial purchase price! "The Ferris Bueller" principle :laughing: 'Reverse Psychology' also comes in handy....Lots of benefits going through Life backwards...Boss Man says, "You're Late!" You say, "No! I was just leaving!"

Extrapolate the backwards benefits!! Think like Benjamin Button!.. Go through Life in Reverse! Buck Owens of HeeHaw fame wore his overalls backwards...He was trying to prove a point and provide a secret to those paying attention...

Einstein's theory is that Time is pliant, can be manipulated, so if a fellow accidentally puts their coil on backwards, you are gaining Time!! In essence, Taking years off your Life! NEL coils highlighted this anomaly for us, in a way we can understand...:laughing:
Duh- I never thought about that?:roll:

The coil will be in the proper position when the cable connector on top of the coil is on your right side when you are using your machine. The Sharpshooter is a good little coil and I hope you enjoy it.

Well now , I'm going to print this off , and give it to the next sombeach that calls me a$$ backwards . :D

PS,,,,tell your friend good luck with your ( his ) new coil .

Looks like I (he) put it on right, cable coming up on the right side of the shaft. Now I'm curious. If you took a stock coil and put it on backwards would there be any difference in performance? I'm assuming not,...

Looks like I (he) put it on right, cable coming up on the right side of the shaft. Now I'm curious. If you took a stock coil and put it on backwards would there be any difference in performance? I'm assuming not,...

You're are in the perfect position to test this out and let us know the outcome . :yes:

And, if a guy does walk over to you and says "get out of here" you can simply say, "I am".

If you put it on backwards I think it actually puts signals IN the ground. You'd be kind of like a Johnny Cladseed.

:laughing::laughing: Theres just so much material to work with here! :laughing:

A Life lived Backwards! A guy would be the CEO of a multinational Corp at age 10, dating Supermodels at age 18, knocking down major coin by 20! Then, when hes 60 yrs old, he can take it easy and push broom, ride a bicycle, deliver papers!! By 70, Hes a Walmart greeter, By 80 he's in a nursing home playing with Legos! Life would be so much more fulfilling if it could be lived backwards!!

The Circle of Life! Starts and ends being bald headed, toothless, helpless, crying and pooping your pants!...We gotta go all Benjamin Button up in here! Reverse the phases of the Circle! Nikolai Tesla figured this out! Evidently so did NEL!

Last edited:
And, if a guy does walk over to you and says "get out of here" you can simply say, "I am".

:laughing::laughing: Brilliant! People wont know if you are coming or going!:laughing: Like the kids who wear their hats on backwards! We are on to something Big here boys I'm telling ya! We have NEL to thank for showing us the way!! :laughing:

The best part is that by the time you started hunting, you'd already have permission !!!.......I think. :wow:

Not so, by the time you started you'd be done. It's complicated. Playing around with the space time fabric is not for kids or the feeble minded. If you think of space time as a fabric, then the string theory makes perfect sense. Don't worry, it'll all make sense with time, I wrote this tomorrow. :shock:

Another little known advantage to the backwards technique; you can start with dead batteries, by the time you're done, they're fully charged. It has something to do with magnetic reversal of the earths molten magnetic core. See ya yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom