705 should arrive tomorrow

Dirtfishn350

Forum Supporter
I'll of course read the manual, watched all the video's:roll:. Read all Randy Horton's e books ect. Any one have any tips on the first time out, be in the back yard. Yard has tons of nails in it, (so many that I stopped hunting it, with the 350)! Always felt there's some silver here. Built in 1929. Any tips would be great!
Special thanks, to Longhair & daveinoregon for all there advise in the purchase and helping me to understand how the x-terra works! :tiphat:

Keep me informed, this pisses me off. $41 for shipping and it was supposed to arrive to you today!

These things happen, not going to start worrying tell Monday! Thinking tomorrow. I would like to tinker around with it, some before work... I'll keep ya posted, buddy!
Dale

Keep me informed, this pisses me off. $41 for shipping and it was supposed to arrive to you today!

Looks like it's going to be next week. :( What can you do, as long as it's gets here safe! Worse thing is we had some great weather. Going to have to get the 350 out, an swing a little tomorrow...:yes:

Looks good! I was gonna get the 705 too but I reached a little deeper in my pockets and pulled the trigger on an etrac. For the money it looks like the xterra is a pretty sweet md.

I just purchased one 2 weeks ago...I have to get out and use it. Hard to leave the Etrac home thinking I may be missing silver....I did use the 705 in my coin garden and I was impressed. I was originally on the fence on getting a 705 or AT Gold ...I am glad I went with the 705. I will be watching your posts for,good finds HH

Congratulations on the new machine! :waytogo:

Now be careful not to over tighten the nut on the coil bolt. The ears on stock coils are known to be somewhat fragile.
And when you get home from your first outing, re-read Randy's book. Everything in there will become more clear as you go.

HH!

Glad to see it arrived! It is a strong machine and I am sure you will do well with. Thanks for the great transaction and hope to see some finds posted!

Back
Top Bottom