• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

At Pro is here!!

TN_INDIAN

Forum Supporter
Ok was a no go on the 3030 due to long story. But I did get a At pro in the mail yesterday while I was at work. Got home this morning opened box put together and did a simple air test and was really amazed on the depth im getting on air test! I know that air testy doesn't mean much but then did a test with coins on the bedroom floor again I was amazed at the depth this thing gets! I wasn't expecting this detector to be anything like the F75se. This detector is gonna be used as a backup,water and loaner. Plan is to offer the home owner to hunt with the at pro while im using the f75 in there yard. hoping to turn many nos into yesses by offering the home owner the at pro to hunt with. My GF will also be using the pro sometimes. first impressions of the pro is pretty good. very very quiet machine compared to the chatter the f75 gives off. I can see myself and others having success with this machine right away. From the way it looks the learning curve is gonna be pretty easy with this one. After telling a friend at work about my hobby and new back up machine he just had to get him one. He got the 250 same day I got the pro. Any tips for a new at pro user is welcome thanks and HH. Oh this is my business card that I will be handing out while im door knocking this year. if anyone would like a business card like this one r something like it leave me a pm there very cheap and made by a friendly member on this forum. HH

Attachments

• Try this one.JPG
    Try this one.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 669
Congrats on the At Pro, TN.......got mine new a few weeks back, waiting for the snow to melt. looking forward to your finds. That business card looks nice, hope it lands you a lot of sites to hunt! Good Luck and HH!

Congrats on the At Pro, TN.......got mine new a few weeks back, waiting for the snow to melt. looking forward to your finds. That business card looks nice, hope it lands you a lot of sites to hunt! Good Luck and HH!

Thanks! have a lot riding on this detector. if these waters r holding the stuff I think there holding its gonna be a great year. And I already know that the old homes r gonna have some goodies but my money is gonna be in the water if its gonna b anywhere.

Thanks! have a lot riding on this detector. if these waters r holding the stuff I think there holding its gonna be a great year. And I already know that the old homes r gonna have some goodies but my money is gonna be in the water if its gonna b anywhere.

Getting a good scoop makes water hunting more enjoyable. I'm using a Classic 8 Stealth and couldn't be happier.
http://www.stealthscoop.com/index.html

Settings that I use for the AT PRO.
Pro Zero no disc. , ground balance then back down 5 or 10, full sensitivity.
Using the 5x8 coil, gets through the trash good.

F75

TnIndian you must like the ATP..I see you got the Fisher for sale ?

TnIndian you must like the ATP..I see you got the Fisher for sale ?

haven't even hunted with the Pro yet but I was impressed with the air test. Was to tired to hunt today and looks like bad weather moving in tmw.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck with your new machine. also like the cards

Have you joined the AT Pro group in the 'social group' under community links.
Some good info there for sure. Your gonna get a an addiction to the Pro. Build your own scoop. Do you know how to weld or have a buddy that can weld? If so its easy to do. I have been using my Pro in the water for two years and I still use the stock headset. Just don't fall down or get to deep. When I get to my neck that's way deep enough anyway. Congrats on the Pro!

Back
Top Bottom