Does everyone always take the trash with them from digging up?

You showed up right as I was bowing out. Reread the thread, but replace all my posts to needler to being about you, LOL. Although I was mostly concerned about parks and private property where it will give us a bad name. I wouldn't touch a grenade either!!

You guys leave with the jingle of pull tabs and coins and mine jingles with bullets and hand grenades. Could you imagine if I threw 5 grenades in my trash and then the trash guy came and squashed them? hahaha

A short while ago I detected a local public park and did some major trash pickup. Lots of chip bags and some pop cans. I even sucked it up and picked up a poopy diaper in the parking lot. At least they wrapped it in a coupla paper towels before they drooped it out of their car. But it was worth the couple or so bucks I found along with a sterling ankle bracelet.

A short while ago I detected a local public park and did some major trash pickup. Lots of chip bags and some pop cans. I even sucked it up and picked up a poopy diaper in the parking lot. At least they wrapped it in a coupla paper towels before they drooped it out of their car. But it was worth the couple or so bucks I found along with a sterling ankle bracelet.

o.k. i'm all for pickin up trash but i gotta draw the line at puttin a poopy diaper in my finds pouch :lol:

Private or public it all comes out. It has gotten me some very good "PR" and backing or support that allows me more area to hunt!

X2, I actually got permission to hunt from the last church because I showed them the Walmart bags of trash I had removed from the past few sites. Pulled out a couple of razors along with a pipe. Told them "this is what is out under your grass, and I remove it when I find it"
I've even drug around a black yard trash bag when i ran out of shopping bags, just tied a string around my waist and let it drag behind me as I went. Pretty funny hearing the cans clanking after awhile as I was walking.

I dug this a few days ago...had some strange markings on it :lol:
Just kidding Needler420! :D This thing really did weigh down my bucket though. I am really starting to rack up some poundage in brass. :D The funny part is when I dug this huge few pound hunk a junk, I immediatley thought of this thread. :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_1416[1].jpg
    IMG_1416[1].jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1415[1].jpg
    IMG_1415[1].jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom