• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Merc. Graveyard?

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Got off of work early Friday to go hunt a couple of permissions. Thanks to a alternator that decided to !!!! out in my wives truck I got a little over 45 minutes of swing time in.

The only yard I was able to play in was the yard my 1st. Merc came out of. My second plug produced a 1941 Merc along with a 1936 Wheatie. I did get one more coin before the phone call from the boss lady, and it was a 1940 Wheatie.

Is this yard a Mercury grave yard? My last 3 hunts......short ones at that have produced 3 Mercs. and 4 silvers in all.

Attachments

• 9-21-2018.jpg
    9-21-2018.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 268
What ? A post from east of the Mississippi with only mercs & wheaties ? Where's the LC's ? Where's the Colonial coppers ? Where's the busts and cobs ?? Sheesk, we're bored.

( JUST KIDDING ! I never argue with silver :cool: )

What ? A post from east of the Mississippi with only mercs & wheaties ? Where's the LC's ? Where's the Colonial coppers ? Where's the busts and cobs ?? Sheesk, we're bored.

( JUST KIDDING ! I never argue with silver :cool: )

Lol!! Tom I feel like I just hit the big time!!! You commented on a post of mine!! I also hope you just gave me that East Coast luck and my post in the near future will be all of what you posted above!!!

Great job scrounging up the keepers with the limited time frame to work with .
Any day you can make a couple saves like that is a good day.
We get a bit desensitized with all of the amaizing finds that get posted daily here.
I look forward to the highlights being posted but I think sometimes our expectations can run a little high befor an outing due to all the great finds posted .
Truth be told .. there are a lot of forum members and combined hunt a mindblowing amount of hours in some pretty amaizing locations .
Congradulations on your saves .
Beutiful merc đź‘Ť

,Dew

Great job scrounging up the keepers with the limited time frame to work with .
Any day you can make a couple saves like that is a good day.
We get a bit desensitized with all of the amaizing finds that get posted daily here.
I look forward to the highlights being posted but I think sometimes our expectations can run a little high befor an outing due to all the great finds posted .
Truth be told .. there are a lot of forum members and combined hunt a mindblowing amount of hours in some pretty amaizing locations .
Congradulations on your saves .
Beutiful merc đź‘Ť

,Dew

Thanks Dew!!

Back
Top Bottom