• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Family Friendly Funny Photo Edits

Is that an old Radio Shack detector on the floor ?

Looks like Grumpa has been saving up a very long time to upgrade his detector ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
saving_up_for_an_Equinox.jpg
(David finds some funny pics for me to edit :lol:)

This Sport does strange things to people!

I've noticed when I drive down any side street in an old neighborhood...You know what I'm thinking? "I wonder where the GoodHumor man pulled up here back in the 60's?" :laughing: Then I slap myself and wonder why this thought would even be in my head in the first place? This Sport does strange things to a guys brain...

Just be VERY sure to only use a screwdriver so you don't mess up the turf !

This Sport does strange things to people!...…...
:laughing:
……..now that you mention it...…..:laughing:

Another Mud invention ? …...a mini coil detector disguised as a golf club to hunt golf courses unnoticed ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Muds_golf_club_coils.jpg
(this is meant just in fun, not advocating illegal hunting :lol:)

Last edited:
Muds stelth detector

:laughing:
……..now that you mention it...…..:laughing:

Another Mud invention ? …...a mini coil detector disguised as a golf club to hunt golf courses unnoticed ? :laughing::laughing::laughing:
View attachment 424582
(this is meant just in fun, not advocating illegal hunting :lol:)

Got to be better than metal detecting sandals , and should be easy for him to slip that screwdriver out of the golf bag to pop coins.

I've noticed when I drive down any side street in an old neighborhood...You know what I'm thinking? "I wonder where the GoodHumor man pulled up here back in the 60's?" :laughing: Then I slap myself and wonder why this thought would even be in my head in the first place? This Sport does strange things to a guys brain...

I think that hits a lot of us ,I get distracted every time I see a place that looks like it might have some history and hidden coins. Last few trips to Arkansas to see the new granddaughter ,I saw so many potential places . I made a mental note to my self on the first trip back with out the wife and a little extra time I am stopping . I saw lots of old closed down tourist stands , gas stations , old churches, fruit stands ,small town city parks that looked very old. GPS drug me through a lot of out of the way places off the highway. :laughing:

I can see some one has been very busy on here. Look at how many pages you got Gary.. WOW... I have not been around much. Just getting tired of the net. I do miss you guys on here. Going back to the Philippines the end of October this year, Home the middle of March. Maybe I will be on more once I am in the Philippines. Many times I get board doing nothing. You all take care and I DO miss the gang.. KEN :D

Ken -(dirtyknees)

I can see some one has been very busy on here. Look at how many pages you got Gary.. WOW... I have not been around much. Just getting tired of the net. I do miss you guys on here. Going back to the Philippines the end of October this year, Home the middle of March. Maybe I will be on more once I am in the Philippines. Many times I get board doing nothing. You all take care and I DO miss the gang.. KEN :D

Really glad to see you check in , lots of people have been asking about you. Looking forward to hearing about your next trip to the Philippines. Hard to believe Gary is all most at 59,000 views on it.

It is really good to hear from you again Ken, so glad you are doing okay overall, and hey, if you're tired of the net for now, no problem, if nothing else just do a quick post even just once a month or so to say hey so we know you're doing okay. :D

(and looking forward to seeing some interesting posts and pics when you get back to the Philippines, maybe some pics I can do funny edits with too, remember your previous Philippines thread helped this thread get started :lol:)

Last edited:
Ken checkin in

It is really good to hear from you again Ken, so glad you are doing okay, and hey, if you're tired of the net for now, no problem, if nothing else just do a quick post even just once a month or so to say hey so we know you're doing okay. :D

I think a lot of people on here will be glad to hear Ken checked in, and doing ok.

.....that makes cents, I mean sense !

Not wanting to pay for high price flooring, Grumpa thought of a way to have flooring at pennies per square foot - literally ! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Grumpas_flooring.jpg

Back
Top Bottom