Equinox 1/4 inch adapter cable

Mikey48

Forum Supporter
I've tried the Miccus bluetooth headphones with my 600, and the wired headphones that came with it, and I am not a fan. First, I cannot hear the beeps or see the lights on the headphone outdoors in the bright light and with background noise from urban activity. I am going back to my Sunray Pro Golds and have an adapter cable extended back to the armrest. Now I have a coiled cable instead of the dangley 1/8 inch cord, and don't need to play with the bluetooth connecting up or worry about the charge on the headphones. I have way better isolation from outside noise and individual volume on the more comfortable earcups. Headphones plug in just like they do on the f75.
Hope to find a way to do a 90 degree plug on the detector end of the cord at some point.

BTW: I love the White's wireless headphones. They are larger, connect very easily, are comfortable and keep out the outside noise very well. Also, you can carry extra batteries for the headphones. Easy to carry an extra set of eneloops. No cords to lose.

Attachments

• Equinox .25 headphone adapter cable_2552.1500.jpg
    Equinox .25 headphone adapter cable_2552.1500.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 622
  • Equinox .25 headphone adapter cable_2551.1500.jpg
    Equinox .25 headphone adapter cable_2551.1500.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 551
  • Equinox .25 headphone adapter cable_2549.1500.jpg
    Equinox .25 headphone adapter cable_2549.1500.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 571
The cable was made by Jeff in Georgia, who is a member of this forum.
They are custom made; very professional job. I am very pleased with the cable he made for me.

One other option is to get the wm08. You can use your adapter cable and the sun ray gold's and not be tethered to the detector.

The cable was made by Jeff in Georgia, who is a member of this forum.
They are custom made; very professional job. I am very pleased with the cable he made for me.

Yes, I made this one. Have several different adapter cables and the Equinox connector alone.

I use that type setup on my Omega because I didn't like where the headphone cable plugged in on the side of the control box. It was easy to find a cable with a 90 degree jack, but I had to buy and attach a plug for the other end. It works a lot better

beephead

Back
Top Bottom