Minelab SE

diggerTmole

Elite Member
Heya guys..I as wondering how do I set my SE in all metal mode but NOT have it sing out on the high FE stuff?

When i put it in all metal it just goes off constantly with high pitched noises on the ground iron..how do i make it give me a LOW noise for high FE stuff??

(can only run it in coin mode now..it nulls out so much i cant use it in places..i need to go all metal)

SE

I have my iron mask set at 22. This enables me to null out most of the iron (anything with FE over 22) and still I can hear the lower grunts of low conductive. From what I have read anything above 22 on iron mask and deep iron will sound good. It has worked for me very well,.

Change sounds setting from conductive to ferrous. Set whatever disc pattern you like. Set iron mask to AM. You can then switch back and fourth as the nulls gets too bad.
In Ferrous sounds high ferrous gives a low tone and low ferrous gives a high tone.

Heya guys..I as wondering how do I set my SE in all metal mode but NOT have it sing out on the high FE stuff?

When i put it in all metal it just goes off constantly with high pitched noises on the ground iron..how do i make it give me a LOW noise for high FE stuff??

(can only run it in coin mode now..it nulls out so much i cant use it in places..i need to go all metal)

When that happens you have to take the sensitivity out of manual and into automatic by pushing the middle left side button. Make sure the sensitivity is all the way up or you will lose depth. You can shut down the iron mask then. With the iron mask on at 22 the machine should be stable. You may have emf issues.

Back
Top Bottom