Wedding ring lost in boston

heavygold4me

Forum Supporter
I have a friend who’s son in law lost his wedding ring at a soccer field in Boston. Is there anyone in the area that would like to try and find it for them?

Please pm me if you are interested and I can forward either your info to them or
Forward their contact info to you.

I would help myself but I live in Louisiana.

Thanks
Dave

Just saw your last reply Dave. No contact as yet. Perhaps they believe the snow and cold weather are inhibiting factors to a search. That's OK. They've a right to their own pace. I'm still here.

Jim

Help is on the way... Hope someone didn't eyeball it already

Dave,

I was contacted today (via our club's web site) by the wife of the gentleman who lost the ring. I will call her tonight to determine the best way I, or a fellow club member, can assist with the recovery of the ring. I will PM you with any future details on how this goes.

Jim

Last edited:
Because it was lost a few months ago, I'm hoping no one has eyeballed it and picked it up. Heading out to the soccer field in one hour... Stay tuned.

Jim

Success!

Story and photos to follow... later today. This was a very different recovery and return than most that you hear about. Will post details a little later today, but just wanted you all to hear that the lost ring is now in the hands of the owner :woohoo:

Jim

Last edited:
Jim, thank you so much for all your help. I went to work after jury duty and was met by a very happy lady. She told me about the recovery and showed me pictures of her daughter with the ring.

I will let you supply the details to everyone else.

I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all of your help.

Thanks
Dave

Back
Top Bottom