Mini Bottles- Salt & Pepper/Brewery Souvenirs

GLASSHOPPER1955

Elite Member
Thought I'd post some miniature-sized Salt & Pepper and souvenir bottles I have gathered.

Pic. 1 &2) Royal Crown & Vess S&Ps 5.5" tall

Pic 3) Squirt & Pepsi-Cola S&Ps 4.5" Tall

Pic. 4) Schlitz S&Ps 4" tall
Acme Beer "steinie" c1940 S&P 3" tall

Pic. 5) Miller High Life & Berghoff souvenir miniatures 4.5" tall
Coke & Fanta mini's 3" tall.

Pic. 6) Atlas Prager beer S&Ps and Souvenir 4" and 3" respectively.

If anyone has some more, let's see 'em.

Attachments

• 1-S&P RC-Vess.jpg
    1-S&P RC-Vess.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 865
  • 2- S&P RC-Vess.jpg
    2- S&P RC-Vess.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 800
  • 3-S&P Squirt-Pepsi.jpg
    3-S&P Squirt-Pepsi.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 827
  • 4-S&P Schlitz-Acme.jpg
    4-S&P Schlitz-Acme.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 816
  • 5- Promo Miller-Berg-Coke-Fanta.jpg
    5- Promo Miller-Berg-Coke-Fanta.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 807
  • 6- Atlas-Prager .jpg
    6- Atlas-Prager .jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 761
Last edited:
Nice collection! I see one or 2 of these mini bottle shakers every so often, but never seen most of those. My brother has a green, twisted soda bottle with no name on it. I thought it was bubble-up or something, but now I know it's Squirt!

I have some Country Clubs from St. Joseph, Mo. i'll shoot a picture of. cool thread!

Those are beauties in really great shape! I have mini PBR, forget what other mini is but Schlitz Milwaukee embossed bottom which is tad larger is my favorite.

Attachments

• 3 - Copy.jpg
    3 - Copy.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 600
  • 2 - Copy.jpg
    2 - Copy.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 608
  • 1 - Copy.jpg
    1 - Copy.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 609
I had a few more of these than I thought. The red Country Clubs are common around here but this white one is a little unusual. Pabst has a real ribbon on it.

Attachments

• P1010915.jpg
    P1010915.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 780
Those are beauties in really great shape! I have mini PBR, forget what other mini is but Schlitz Milwaukee embossed bottom which is tad larger is my favorite.

I've not seen that bottom embossing before. Cool!

I had a few more of these than I thought. The red Country Clubs are common around here but this white one is a little unusual. Pabst has a real ribbon on it.

Those are some cool mini's there. Especially the Blatzes.

When I'm out antiquing, I always look in the showcases for these small examples.

Nice bottles. I found a piece of the RC bottle once, just part of the label, had it identified in here. Pretty cool......

Hey glasshopper! I’ve been admiring your post for a while now. I have a good bottle collection going now and I was curious on how you clean gunk out of old bottles. I have some that have this nasty film inside that won’t even come loose when I scrub with a wooden dowel.

Hey glasshopper! I’ve been admiring your post for a while now. I have a good bottle collection going now and I was curious on how you clean gunk out of old bottles. I have some that have this nasty film inside that won’t even come loose when I scrub with a wooden dowel.

Can you post a pic of a bottle with this nasty film you speak of? Cleaning depends on if it's a foreign substance "on" the glass or "in" it.

Can you post a pic of a bottle with this nasty film you speak of? Cleaning depends on if it's a foreign substance "on" the glass or "in" it.

Sure, it’s hard to capture the film in some of them because its an opaque white color. It’s all in the inside of the bottle. I read trying vinegar will help with loosening that up so I’m considering trying that out. Luckily most of my best bottles don’t have it.

Attachments

• 924EA299-09BD-4249-956C-BF2E7E26042C.jpg
    924EA299-09BD-4249-956C-BF2E7E26042C.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 412
  • 12C75A5D-EBDF-4019-B74B-1DB1C53DEBE6.jpg
    12C75A5D-EBDF-4019-B74B-1DB1C53DEBE6.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 428
  • 07C312B3-FDF7-419C-9707-F2E2AC16C61F.jpg
    07C312B3-FDF7-419C-9707-F2E2AC16C61F.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 396
  • 70C375F1-7094-4BED-A598-B630D088709E.jpg
    70C375F1-7094-4BED-A598-B630D088709E.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 414
Those two Cokes look like loose dirt on the outside that will easily clean off with a soapy scrub with a stiff brush and then maybe #0000 steel wool. It won't hurt the glass at all. Hint: start off getting the outside nice and clean before trying to clean the inside, makes it easier. That first clear bottle with the cap looks like the cloudiness is on the inside. For that, (and all the others) try water and cleanser, or beach sand and scrub all around using a bottle brush. Some cloudiness on bottles (old ones) only tumbling will clear them up. For bottles you may find in creeks with that orange or green "mong" on/in them there are stronger mixes I use. That painted Coke is not very old and is faded so nothing will bring the red color back.

Those two Cokes look like loose dirt on the outside that will easily clean off with a soapy scrub with a stiff brush and then maybe #0000 steel wool. It won't hurt the glass at all. Hint: start off getting the outside nice and clean before trying to clean the inside, makes it easier. That first clear bottle with the cap looks like the cloudiness is on the inside. For that, (and all the others) try water and cleanser, or beach sand and scrub all around using a bottle brush. Some cloudiness on bottles (old ones) only tumbling will clear them up. For bottles you may find in creeks with that orange or green "mong" on/in them there are stronger mixes I use. That painted Coke is not very old and is faded so nothing will bring the red color back.

Thankyou! I’ll try and experiment with these as they are the “back of my collection” bottles. I love your collection and I aspire to have something similar to your set up that you posted in your album pictures! You really have an awesome collection of different assortments.

Thankyou! I’ll try and experiment with these as they are the “back of my collection” bottles. I love your collection and I aspire to have something similar to your set up that you posted in your album pictures! You really have an awesome collection of different assortments.

Thanks! Glad you liked the albums. I should add to them sometime. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom