C'mon Springtime

Mr. Bill T

Elite Member
Getting ready for good weather and hunting time.
Just ordered my Garret AT Pro pinpointer and the 31'' Lesche digging tool with holster.

Wife hopes I find enough clad to pay for it! :laughing:

Happy Hunting all.

I still can't believe February is almost over still !

Your new MD stuff already paid for itself. How can you put a price on lower blood pressure?

Sent from my Armor_3 using Tapatalk

So looking forward to it.
I was going to order the new Simplex but I really like my Whites M6.
We'll just see how the year goes and what the finds are.
Then maybe the Simplex for Christmas!

Getting ready for good weather and hunting time.
Just ordered my Garret AT Pro pinpointer and the 31'' Lesche digging tool with holster.

Wife hopes I find enough clad to pay for it! :laughing:

Happy Hunting all.

:laughing:

…..hey, then that should mean she won't have any problem with you going on detecting hunts regularly, if she thinks you're going too often, just invite her along and also say "you said you hoped I find enough clad to pay for it" :lol:

Spring is springing in my area. My Blueberries are in full bloom The Yellow snow is turning my vehicles yellow. Hate the pine pollen but it is the south.. Day time temps been mostly in the 70's. Just hope we do not get a freeze or there will be no peaches etc this year.

Only 2-3 more months to go here lol
.. this will be Me and My family's first year and i got 2 new detectors on the way. Suppose to snow 9-10 inches tonight..... I'm so ready for warmth this year lol

Only 2-3 more months to go here lol
.. this will be Me and My family's first year and i got 2 new detectors on the way. Suppose to snow 9-10 inches tonight..... I'm so ready for warmth this year lol

……..you could always try something like this or this or this :laughing::laughing::laughing:
Kens_detecting_determination.jpgMuds_snow_detecting_fun2.jpgDaves_snow_detecting_hunt.jpg

Have u tried hunting the woods. I'm not far from you in Connecticut and i've been hunting all winter with good success. Found a few silvers, buttons, WW 1 medals, vintage syringe, IHPs and more. I prefer this weather to spring or summer. Perfect weather is 45 degrees for me. No mosquitos, ticks, or rampant poison ivy.

Have u tried hunting the woods. I'm not far from you in Connecticut and i've been hunting all winter with good success. Found a few silvers, buttons, WW 1 medals, vintage syringe, IHPs and more. I prefer this weather to spring or summer. Perfect weather is 45 degrees for me. No mosquitos, ticks, or rampant poison ivy.

no, I haven't done the woods yet. Looking forward to giving it a try though.
I'm a warmer weather guy , not a fan of cold at all.

Spring is in the air ..... i can almost feeels it !!!!!😁 had a little snow shower , so i fired up the bobcat tonight and cleared a spot . Now i jus need to make that flame thrower to thaw the ground lol

Attachments

• Resized_20200218_193446.jpg
    Resized_20200218_193446.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 174
Back
Top Bottom