Eddie Haskell passes at 76...

DIGGER27

In Memory Of
Alabama, by way of Detroit, Tampa Bay, Alabama and
Ken Osmond passed away which is so weird to me because METV runs two episodes of Leave it to Beaver every weekday morning from 7-8am and my wife loves watching the Beaver when he was so young and cute so we switch back and forth between that show and the news.
Seems like he is still alive, still young and still needs to be slapped around a bit, to me.
He was also pretty lucky.
He was only supposed to have a guest shot on one show but he so impressed the producers he ended up becoming an important prime member for the whole run of the series.
He acted a bit more after but he realized he was type-casted so he became a cop and did that job for years.
He was shot at 5 times during one encounter but his vest took four bullets and his belt buckle deflected the last.

RIP Mr. Osmond...I enjoyed your portrayal of the most annoying pest for years in my youth and even today.

https://www.aol.com/article/enterta...who-played-eddie-haskell-dies-at-76/24347624/

Yep, I watched "Leave it to Beaver" growing up as a young kid when it originally aired, one of favorite episodes was when Beaver fell into the "teacup" up on the billboard.

Ken did do a really good job portraying the "Eddie Haskell" character, reminded me of this edited pic I posted a good while back:
jerrymathers1detect5.jpg

Yep, I watched "Leave it to Beaver" growing up as a young kid when it originally aired, one of favorite episodes was when Beaver fell into the "teacup" up on the billboard.

Ken did do a really good job portraying the "Eddie Haskell" character, reminded me of this edited pic I posted a good while back:
View attachment 465609

The "teacup" episode, the "Gus and the Net" episode, the one where Beaver was catching frogs for money but let them all go when he found out their fate was to be dissected and more were all pretty simple by today's standard but still entertaining.
The one where Wally's date was pushed into a fountain by some drunk dad after a party was pretty cool, too.
Eddie giving Beaver a ton of grief when he was afraid to ride the roller coaster was funny, especially after the Beave ultimately enjoyed the ride and Eddie passed out on the thing.
There was one where Ward paid Eddie, Lumpy and Wally to clean out the garage, or something, and take all the junk to the dump but Eddie had the bright idea to toss it all on an empty lot and keep all the dump money themselves.
Would have gotten away with it too except they left a magazine or something on the lot with Ward's name and address on it and the owner confronted a very confused Ward about it.
Then Eddie freaked out...hilariously, of course.

Good times, good times.

The "teacup" episode, the "Gus and the Net" episode, the one where Beaver was catching frogs for money but let them all go when he found out their fate was to be dissected and more were all pretty simple by today's standard but still entertaining.
The one where Wally's date was pushed into a fountain by some drunk dad after a party was pretty cool, too.
Eddie giving Beaver a ton of grief when he was afraid to ride the roller coaster was funny, especially after the Beave ultimately enjoyed the ride and Eddie passed out on the thing.
There was one where Ward paid Eddie, Lumpy and Wally to clean out the garage, or something, and take all the junk to the dump but Eddie had the bright idea to toss it all on an empty lot and keep all the dump money themselves.
Would have gotten away with it too except they left a magazine or something on the lot with Ward's name and address on it and the owner confronted a very confused Ward about it.
Then Eddie freaked out...hilariously, of course.

Good times, good times.

If I scanned thru the episodes I just might find where Beaver gave me some neat ideas as a kid :laughing:

Here is the IMDB for the series:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050032/

and here is a list of the episodes (6 seasons)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050032/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

Ken was a great foil for Wally and The Beaver.

Great show were many of the 50's shows.

Is it just me? I cannot get into any TV network shows except reruns of Two and 1/2 men and Big bang theory. All the other current shows on network TV leave me cold. Absolutely no interests. Everything else I watch is streaming off netflix or prime.

Ken was a great foil for Wally and The Beaver.

Great show were many of the 50's shows.

Is it just me? I cannot get into any TV network shows except reruns of Two and 1/2 men and Big bang theory. All the other current shows on network TV leave me cold. Absolutely no interests. Everything else I watch is streaming off netflix or prime.
Two and 1/2 men is great.

Back
Top Bottom