The white's surf master

There are a lot of people on here who swear by their surfmasters! I would have gotten one instead of my sandshark if i'd been able to find a good deal on a used one at the time.

The key point, though, is that it is a PI machine. Make sure you know what that means and make sure you're ready for it. PI machines are not for everybody.

I have the White's Dualfield. Surf Master has those pretty lights right? :roll:

Both PI from what I understand, which in my opinion means:

You'll be digging everything that beeps - from bottlecaps to chain link fence to nails, screws, rivets, cast iron pipe 4ft below the sand :laughing:

Don't get me wrong they are great machines and I think have better depth than some others, but they are a workout if you have a virgin area or a place with a lot of trash. If you're in a place where plenty of guys cherry pick or there is high mineralization then you'd probably do well.

Edit: Are you really in Israel? Nice beaches and probably some nice erhhmm scenery but would really need to be on the up and up about rules for MD to swing there. :)

I have the White's Dualfield. Surf Master has those pretty lights right? :roll:

Both PI from what I understand, which in my opinion means:

You'll be digging everything that beeps - from bottlecaps to chain link fence to nails, screws, rivets, cast iron pipe 4ft below the sand :laughing:

Don't get me wrong they are great machines and I think have better depth than some others, but they are a workout if you have a virgin area or a place with a lot of trash. If you're in a place where plenty of guys cherry pick or there is high mineralization then you'd probably do well.

Edit: Are you really in Israel? Nice beaches and probably some nice erhhmm scenery but would really need to be on the up and up about rules for MD to swing there. :)

I have to second everything Carribean just said as I too use a White's Dual Field. A great PI machine very similar to the Surfmaster. Finds stuff deep but also finds junk deep. Drove me nuts on some beaches. Finally settled on the Fisher CZ-21

I have to second everything Carribean just said as I too use a White's Dual Field. A great PI machine very similar to the Surfmaster. Finds stuff deep but also finds junk deep. Drove me nuts on some beaches. Finally settled on the Fisher CZ-21

Funny you mention the CZ-21, my brother has one and rubs everything in my face - silent search, discrimination settings etc. But every now and then I get to show off something nice that the CZ couldn't find, last one was an 18K White Gold band :) Luckily I still get to borrow the CZ from time to time for some wet sand hunting when he's working :D:laughing:

Great

Machine, as long as there is low iron & trash, very deep and will find the smallest of target's, if you like digging all, that's the machine for you, one other thing, you will need a high end SS scoop to dig to China :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: , happy hunting , Earl

Attachments

• 20110602_1.JPG
    20110602_1.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 126
Must say the deepest machine I've used so far is by far the atx. Ridiculous deep. The DF is lighter and easier to use.

Back
Top Bottom