• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Saltwater Finds Bag?

I dont trust any pouch for my meager Gold/Plat finds!...Gold has a bad habit for sneaking away on people, no matter the pouch or carabiner thingy....So I simply swallow them whole and get them tomorrow at my leisure, utilizing the Wifes vegetable collander...all nice and shiny clean!.....Gold Hook earrings and large chains excluded of course for obvious reasons...:laughing:

I've been through about all of these... the elite pouch is nice but it drives me crazy, when you put it on tight like you must in the surf, it's very difficult to one handed insert a find, because they sewed up the whole length of the pouch to the belt! If you wear it loose, you have bit of wiggle room. I have 2, they're in my detector closet- top shelf. I've built a few, wore them out, then- on my last detector purchase KellyCo sent one of their 3 pocket mesh bags. It is my favorite- outer pocket for sunglasses (zippered), big main pocket and a tiny treasure pocket. I know some folks aren't crazy about the velcro, but after some use it is working quite well.

Back
Top Bottom