Short hunt gold and a class ring

STURRAT

Went to a place I hunt hunted with mud a few times. Usually this place is picked clean. First target was a quarter next was a 10k with a tiny diamond. Some pocket spills, junk jewelry and a class ring.
a34a9e53ae66df9bb027f3e8141094d7.jpg
39cbb03c99320019e7d6955ea38c9bd9.jpg
fe9010854d873d0f43abb5389168cf1e.jpg
427cbddf9c357d3e7d4a484dc18e11ee.jpg
ad08a0c1a132081b22097830a07bcf85.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are initials in it for a local school. I put a message on facebook with the initials and its being shared quite a bit so I may be able to get it back to them.

Nice! That place has been very good to you over the years...What? like at least 6 golds you got out of there plus a lot of old silver coins?

I like the junk shot there...looks like some old stuff has been missed or the bottom changed or something...I wonder how hot the water was? Its 'Swimmers Itch' season on the inland lakes!!
Lake Mich is really nice today...I just got home from an early soak with nothing to report except the usual cladNJunk!:laughing:

Rat, I dont want to alarm you but I forwarded these pics and posts to my interweb MudPup followers..One happens to be a Doctor, and he shot back concerned....

"Nice ring, but See those longitudinal vertical striations on your Buddys fingernail?, like a washboard?"

Said its the classic tell tale sign of a serious and Life threatening ailment known in the Medical Industry as "West Michigan Wet Bone" ...said you gotta stay away from the water and just hunt dirt silver or totlot clad or something! Said sell the Pro and get a Minelab or a Compadre!...

Said, Its really dangerous! And from what he could see you are in the advanced stages of it! If you keep this up, out hunting water gold all the time, you will be dead or divorced before October/November...

He also said I should probably do a Forum PSA and alert a guy named 'Irons'...:laughing: So you all the lurking West Mich hunters are duly warned! Stay out of the Water here! You dont want to risk like Brother Rat a bad case of West Michigan Wetbone! For a little 10K? Sheeit! Stay Safe! A guy can pull that value out of the Oakridge middle school chip totters with a Bounty Hunter, unless you are in some sort of strange Steve Earle band and like running a guitar pic across your fingernail ridges! Copperhead Road!:laughing:

Last edited:
Mud, we need to get you some sun. A little vitamin D will do you well. Found the owner of the ring (daughter) so I did my good deed. IMG_0996.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rat, I dont want to alarm you but I forwarded these pics and posts to my interweb MudPup followers..One happens to be a Doctor, and he shot back concerned....

"Nice ring, but See those longitudinal vertical striations on your Buddys fingernail?, like a washboard?"

Said its the classic tell tale sign of a serious and Life threatening ailment known in the Medical Industry as "West Michigan Wet Bone" ...said you gotta stay away from the water and just hunt dirt silver or totlot clad or something! Said sell the Pro and get a Minelab or a Compadre!...

Said, Its really dangerous! And from what he could see you are in the advanced stages of it! If you keep this up, out hunting water gold all the time, you will be dead or divorced before October/November...

He also said I should probably do a Forum PSA and alert a guy named 'Irons'...:laughing: So you all the lurking West Mich hunters are duly warned! Stay out of the Water here! You dont want to risk like Brother Rat a bad case of West Michigan Wetbone! For a little 10K? Sheeit! Stay Safe! A guy can pull that value out of the Oakridge middle school chip totters with a Bounty Hunter, unless you are in some sort of strange Steve Earle band and like running a guitar pic across your fingernail ridges! Copperhead Road!:laughing:
It is so kind of you be concerned about his health and his medical condition. You sir are a scholar and gentleman and for that alone he should give you his AT Pro since yall are close, just so he would not be tempted to use it again in those waters and cause further damage. The struggle is real and we can't lose another great metal detectorist to "West Michigan Wet Bone".

It is so kind of you be concerned about his health and his medical condition. You sir are a scholar and gentleman and for that alone he should give you his AT Pro since yall are close, just so he would not be tempted to use it again in those waters and cause further damage. The struggle is real and we can't lose another great metal detectorist to "West Michigan Wet Bone".

Yeah! Besides Wetbone, Rat has the Gold Fever bad! Lookat this Guy! I am concerned about his Health and his choice of those Lavender shoes! :laughing:

Hes got 6 gold and one Plat so far this season, so you can see why this is troubling to me ...

Attachments

• jan 7-16.jpg
    jan 7-16.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 314
Yeah! Besides Wetbone, Rat has the Gold Fever bad! Lookat this Guy! I am concerned about his Health and his choice of those Lavender shoes! :laughing:

Hes got 6 gold and one Plat so far this season, so you can see why this is troubling to me ...

Wearing lavender shoes is a sign of mental derangement, a shrink my be needed as well in addition to his regular doctor!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom