• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Silvers aplenty...And the Winner is...

jkbemdavis

Elite Member
Well me first off with either a quartet or better. The box contained 17 40%ers in addition to 2 Walkers, 1 quite worn Franklin, 3 64 Kennedys and 1 silver proof. The total of 90%ers was seven which nobody guessed correctly. On to question two, which was the date of the thick, shiny coin that looked like ( and indeed was ) a 1999 silver proof. That took me to question number three which was what the oldest coin was that would be found. Ironically both Walkers were the same date at 1942. This was guessed correctly by member Stiffwrists! Congratulations on winning the contest. Once you pm me with your mailing info. I will ship your prize to you.
Thanks for all of the responses everyone. It truly was a fun and probably once in a lifetime box.

Attachments

• IMG_1727.jpg
    IMG_1727.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1728.jpg
    IMG_1728.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1729.jpg
    IMG_1729.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1730.jpg
    IMG_1730.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 122
Super awesome box you had!
Congrats Stiffwrists!
Thanks for the contest!

That was a great box and one to keep you going through the streaks of skunks that always happen.

Thanks for sharing the suspense with us and for putting together a contest.

Hopefully your next box will be just as good

Awesome box!! Love those Walkers! Thanks for the contest!! Sending you my mailing info now. :dingding::dingding::dingding:

Thank you!!

Well me first off with either a quartet or better. The box contained 17 40%ers in addition to 2 Walkers, 1 quite worn Franklin, 3 64 Kennedys and 1 silver proof. The total of 90%ers was seven which nobody guessed correctly. On to question two, which was the date of the thick, shiny coin that looked like ( and indeed was ) a 1999 silver proof. That took me to question number three which was what the oldest coin was that would be found. Ironically both Walkers were the same date at 1942. This was guessed correctly by member Stiffwrists! Congratulations on winning the contest. Once you pm me with your mailing info. I will ship your prize to you.
Thanks for all of the responses everyone. It truly was a fun and probably once in a lifetime box.

I received the prize in the mail today. Thank You! If I recall right the prize was one coin. You sent me 2 of them! I enjoyed seeing you unwrap them. Congrats on the great box. I'm honored to have a piece of it! :bling::bling:

Attachments

• 20180322_133343_resized.jpg
    20180322_133343_resized.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 80
I received the prize in the mail today. Thank You! If I recall right the prize was one coin. You sent me 2 of them! I enjoyed seeing you unwrap them. Congrats on the great box. I'm honored to have a piece of it! :bling::bling:

I'm glad they arrived in good shape! Thanks again.... I'm hoping to not get skunked with my box for tomorrow...lol!

Back
Top Bottom