• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Teknetics T2 Question

Awendaw

Forum Supporter
Been using for about a month now. I have been running in disc mode and got a hit with a high #. I then switch to all metal and have a similar reading but sounds really deep. Then I pinpoint and get normal ground chatter on either side of where I think targetis and silent over the target. Very deep target??

Thats what it seems to do but only in pinpoint. Guess I'll got back to that spot and start digging to be sure.

It happened to me yesterday. Same thing. I thought I might be dealing with a halo or , like you said, really deep. The readings were large iron jumpy so I moved on. :roll:

sounds like deep iron what is your disc set at you might try setting the disc at 6 at 2+ tones when that happens see if your getting iron signal ive been using 1+ tones disc at 21 alot lately its not as noisy good luck hh

sounds like deep iron what is your disc set at you might try setting the disc at 6 at 2+ tones when that happens see if your getting iron signal ive been using 1+ tones disc at 21 alot lately its not as noisy good luck hh

I have disc. at about 40. The weird thing is I had the same # 92 in both disc. and all metal. But when I pinpointed some noise all around the target but quiet over top of it.

yeah that is strange once in a while i will get signal kind of like that from deeper pulltabs that are at a vertical angle maybe you should dig a few up to see what they are let us know hh

Back
Top Bottom