After MUCH back and forth..decision finally made. Nox 800!

I don't understand the title. It says "Not 800" but that's what you bought?

BTW... I just bought a brand new ATMax for $220 less than the 800. Not sure where your $50 difference came from.

Okay Calabash, go ahead and insult my new machine.

Dan

Bought with Minelab's 15% military discount. There's the difference.

Makes sense, that would certainly close the gap.

Calabash, if it doesn’t work out for me I’ll flip it fast. Still not craving the Equinox though. We’ll see what happens when winter finally leaves.

I need to borrow some ones AT MAX again I will keep the person name out of the spot light if they like. I want to run it against the Equinox...

From what I seen posted lately it'll be the best 50$ difference you ever spent.

Our permanent home is in Florida along the Central East Coast (Space Coast). When there, I have tons of beaches to hunt. My wife is a Colonel in the Air Force and we move frequently. We have bases with recently demolished 1940's to 1960's homes that will be replaced with modern family housing. Those demolished areas are flush with pre-'64 coins and WWII relics! Currently at Eglin Air Force Base in the Florida Panhandle, we will be moving to Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City area for two years this summer, where my wife will be a very senior commander. Lots of ghost towns, old homesteads, and other relatively fresh pickings to hunt in day-driving distance from the base, as well as the base itself. The Nox will definitely be an advantage in the various soils and conditions we will encounter at our various geographical locations.
I've been pulling tons of wheaties out of the ground on our current base, and I expect that the Nox will be even more productive over the same ground once I have it in hand. Gotta find that silver!!!

Back
Top Bottom