• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Not exactly CRHing

Jeepfreak81

So we visited my grandmother last night for dinner and we got to talking about coins and some of the ones she's had gifted to her from LCC over the years. Anyway, she gave me a bunch of coins to go through. They aren't in rolls so it's not exactly Coin roll hunting :lol: They are all from circulation though.

Here's a couple of pictures, the first is unsorted, and then after I sorted them into Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, and other. There weren't many quarters, but I found a Susan B mixed in there.

The totals are 4.325 lbs of Nickels, 3.647 lbs of Dimes, and 10.469 lbs of pennies.

So we visited my grandmother last night for dinner and we got to talking about coins and some of the ones she's had gifted to her from LCC over the years. Anyway, she gave me a bunch of coins to go through. They aren't in rolls so it's not exactly Coin roll hunting :lol: They are all from circulation though.

Here's a couple of pictures, the first is unsorted, and then after I sorted them into Pennies, Nickels, Dimes, and other. There weren't many quarters, but I found a Susan B mixed in there.

The totals are 4.325 lbs of Nickels, 3.647 lbs of Dimes, and 10.469 lbs of pennies.

Good for you. That sounds like great fun!

Wow! That will keep you busy until all this snow melts. I am doing the same thing, going through the jars of change I collect all during the summer. Keep us informed on your success.

I have found no silver....YET but a handful of wheaties.

I finally got through sorting and inspecting all the pennies. Found some wheat pennies in the mix, and a handful of keepers for my penny folders. Not shown in the pictures is a misaligned hammer die cent (not worth anything, just liked it). Now on to the Nickels!

[/url

It didn't take me as long to get through the Nickels, found a handful of Pre-1963 nickels and a few to fill some folder holes. There was also a war nickel in there that's not shown in this picture.

Back
Top Bottom