• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

March came in like a lamb.....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
But that does not mean KT did not get a few keepers!

No silver this month and every box contained some NIFCs, but out of 35 NIFCs, KT only kept 5 (needed to fill out a complete roll of each year). In box 2 there were 2 proofs, in excellent condition....someone must have just dumped them for they were 1980S and 1982S. They have not been out of the mint wrappers for long!

Anyway, that's it for the start of March, but surely there is more to come! :lol::lol::yes::yes:

Enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• CRH 03 01 2018 2 Proofs.jpg
    CRH 03 01 2018 2 Proofs.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 142
  • CRH 03 01 2018 5 NIFCs.jpg
    CRH 03 01 2018 5 NIFCs.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 122
Nice work King even though there weren't any silvers at least you didn't go empty handed!

I've got my first 2 boxes of halves ordered to try and get into this hobby...should be in any day now.

At least you something out of them...congrats KT!

Yep and they were right nice looking Proofs! From the same box so may have been the same dumper! :laughing::laughing:

Nice work King even though there weren't any silvers at least you didn't go empty handed!

I've got my first 2 boxes of halves ordered to try and get into this hobby...should be in any day now.

Two in the hand is worth nothing in a bush! :lol::lol: Best of luck to you BRJ123, KT will be waiting to hear how you made out! :D:D

Nice saves as usual KT, hoping to work my way up to the half dollars before you can't get them anymore. Right now I'm just hunting pennies and nickels

Back
Top Bottom