ENDED Mega Gold Round TWO!

Everyone is VERY WELCOME. I appreciate all the thanks I received for holding contests. I really enjoyed thinking them up with trying to make them interesting and rewarding.

I have found a few new ways to share my good fortune with the world. It really feels good to be able to help others while knowing you are appreciated.

I know some on here do not believe in karma. I do. I was blessed with a huge gold find today and I am not sure I would have found it if I kept what I have been blessed with to myself. I have my thoughts and suspicions and I will keep them to myself.

Life is great. I have been through a lot of heartache. Only time will tell if more is headed my way. We all have only one life to live and we have to make the best out of what gets tossed at us.

Maybe one year the powers that be on this forum will realize what my only intentions on here were and maybe not. However, I am not here to cause any problems for anyone. All I can do is my best. I will finish my last contest and leave this heading to others that wish to brighten someones day. Thanks again for putting up with my attempts to help this forum grow and make someones life a little brighter.

Robert

Everyone is VERY WELCOME. I appreciate all the thanks I received for holding contests. I really enjoyed thinking them up with trying to make them interesting and rewarding.

I have found a few new ways to share my good fortune with the world. It really feels good to be able to help others while knowing you are appreciated.

I know some on here do not believe in karma. I do. I was blessed with a huge gold find today and I am not sure I would have found it if I kept what I have been blessed with to myself. I have my thoughts and suspicions and I will keep them to myself.

Life is great. I have been through a lot of heartache. Only time will tell if more is headed my way. We all have only one life to live and we have to make the best out of what gets tossed at us.

Maybe one year the powers that be on this forum will realize what my only intentions on here were and maybe not. However, I am not here to cause any problems for anyone. All I can do is my best. I will finish my last contest and leave this heading to others that wish to brighten someones day. Thanks again for putting up with my attempts to help this forum grow and make someones life a little brighter.

Robert

Amen Brother You said it all

Robert

You rock! Absolutely karma came back to you and I hope it keeps coming! Good luck and happy (and safe) hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Metal detector, batteries and pouch arrived last week. Scoop was delivered today. I know he got the detector and pouch. Hopefully no porch bandit got the scoop and we will here from him.

Thanks for playing all!

Said he got the scoop. So he got the whole package.

One last contest to finish.

Last edited:
Metal detector, batteries and pouch arrived last week. Scoop was delivered today. I know he got the detector and pouch. Hopefully no porch bandit got the scoop and we will here from him.

Thanks for playing all!

Said he got the scoop. So he got the whole package.

One last contest to finish.

Thanks Scuba yes got it all. You rock will send pics this weekend

Back
Top Bottom