100 hours in ATPro Standard Mode

PS- I run with Iron audio off...the low grunts in Pro Zero are fine..... GL and HH!

Iron audio has no function if you aren't running with any iron discrimination.

If you run with some iron discrimination and turn on iron audio, your mid tone gets shifted down to begin right after your iron discrimination setting and iron that falls within your iron discrimination area will get assigned that low grunt.

If you run with no discrimination and turn iron audio on, your mid tone will now go all the way down to 0 VDI.

It confused me a bit when I first got my ATPro until I understood what they were doing with iron audio.

I was trying to teach my grand kids yesterday with the ace 150 in a place thats has a ton of clad and my wife chimes in and tells them to listen for the door bell sound! lol whatever works for you.

Great info... I too thought heck I've used a detector too many years to think of using it in standard mode. Your method may have been the best way to truly learn the machine...

Not to take away from your great post, but I've never understood why people use Pro Zero. You know it Pro Custom keeps any of your personal settings. If you don't change anything in Pro Zero then you're fine. But if you have to make any changes to anything when you run Pro Zero why not run Pro Custom and save having to make changes every time you use Pro Zero?

I found many gold pendents/earrings/chains that read as low as 28 so I always had my Iron Audio set at 25 and sensitivity up one. It was nice to just turn it on and be set ready to hunt.

Put it Pro/Zero, full sensitivity, zero discrimination and Iron Audio on. It's a beautiful way to hunt, especially if you like relics and coins

Back
Top Bottom