Anyone ever try these wireless headphones ?

Ok.. These just arrived and I tested them out on my home stereo and on my F75. On the stereo there is quite a bit of crackle on the high tones. My F75 makes them hum a bit. I think that some of the problem might be the cheap connector cables that come with it. I am going to hunt for some better cables around the house. I was also surprised that the transmitter is about the size of a cigarette pack. The headphones themselves are comfortable.

Must have been getting some rf interference inside. Works much better outdoors

Good to know. Thanks for this, Rusty Nails.

So, how are the Rapoo and Sonic headphones working out?

Has anyone had to pick up an inline volume control?

I'm getting tire of being tied to my machine. ;)

Finding wireless phones w/o a huge transmitter isn't too easy.

Sooner or later a good cheap solution will appear but it sounds like it's not here yet.

So, how are the Rapoo and Sonic headphones working out?

Has anyone had to pick up an inline volume control?

I'm getting tire of being tied to my machine. ;)

Finding wireless phones w/o a huge transmitter isn't too easy.

I purchased these

Rapoo H3070 2.4GHz Wireless headphones

AUVIO VOLUME CONTROL CABLE FOR STEREO HEADPHONES (you will need this otherwise audio from detector is overdriven)

1/8f to 1/4m adapter (I made my own...short cable vs "adapter" so I can tuck cable out of the way)

Works great!

I ordered a set and said that I would send a money order. I got an email the next day saying that they hadn't received a payment yet. It hadn't had time to get there. They said to disregard if I had sent it. I haven't heard from them or received it yet.

I ordered a set and said that I would send a money order. I got an email the next day saying that they hadn't received a payment yet. It hadn't had time to get there. They said to disregard if I had sent it. I haven't heard from them or received it yet.

You ordered a set of which brand? Who is "They" that you ordered them from?

I am new at this, actually still trying figure out witch detector.

Why the fm and not just bluetooth

Ivan

Wireless is via FM transmitter with no lag (delay) The Bluetooth has the lag which makes pin pointing all but impossible.
If you are just starting out I recommend the Rapoo wireless headphones at about $25

Wireless is via FM transmitter with no lag (delay) The Bluetooth has the lag which makes pin pointing all but impossible.
If you are just starting out I recommend the Rapoo wireless headphones at about $25

Thanks anybody ever use ear buds? is there fm earbuds? good ones.

Ivan

Thanks anybody ever use ear buds? is there fm earbuds? good ones.

Ivan

I have a set of the Auvio Earbuds and the sound quality is great but the receiver portion is a little bulky. But like the Auvio wireless headphones, they have been discontinued. They are part # 33-284 you still see some for sale on here once in awhile.

I cannot find those Good Auvio headphones anymore so will most likely have to settle for the rapoo. I just really don't like the look of those but it maybe worth it to go wireless

I cannot find those Good Auvio headphones anymore so will most likely have to settle for the rapoo. I just really don't like the look of those but it maybe worth it to go wireless
Track down a set of TDK WR-700 (phones & transmitter). They generally can be found for around $100-125, and they are a better quality set.
Sennheiser also makes a really nice set, but they typically run (too rich for me) nearer to twice what the TDK's go for.

Track down a set of TDK WR-700 (phones & transmitter). They generally can be found for around $100-125, and they are a better quality set.
Sennheiser also makes a really nice set, but they typically run (too rich for me) nearer to twice what the TDK's go for.

I second this. The TDKs actually are better than the Auvios in my opinion and much more dependable.

Attachments

• calaber.jpg
    calaber.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 245
Back
Top Bottom