Another ring, updated

mrdjfeltimo

Elite Member
I went to the baseball diamond early today, the same one from my Monkey see Monkey do post. I did`nt find much, a little over a dollar but i did find another ring, i don`t think it is Silver because it don`t have any markings but it sure sounds and looks like silver.
Now would all silver rings have markings or not?
sorry the pics aint that great
Thanks for looking
Dan

With closer inspection in the right light i can see some writing, not much but i see a "K", could it be white gold. i am going to the jewelers soon to find out.
i will let you know.
once again sorry about the pics

Attachments

• july six forks park 005.jpg
    july six forks park 005.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 292
  • july six forks park 006.jpg
    july six forks park 006.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 283
  • july six forks park 007.jpg
    july six forks park 007.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 273
  • july six forks park 008.jpg
    july six forks park 008.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 266
Congrats on the ring find. If it rang up like silver, and sounds like silver, then you just MAY have silver! Sometimes the markings will wear off if the ring has been worn for years. Either get yourself a testing kit or take it to a good jewelry store and have them test it for you. I hope it's real. Good Luck on future hunts. : )

Nice looking ring, congrats! I found one ring that didn't have marks either but I was sure it was silver. I bought a test kit on eBay and the ring tested positive for silver.

Looks like 14K to me as well. As for the L, a recent platinum ring I found was marked Platinum-L. The jeweler I spoke with said the L was a vendors mark, nothing to do with the platinum content. I think you have gold! I hope:lol: Whatever it is, Gratz! Woooooohooooooooo! Ring ding ding

Last edited:
I clearly see 14K but followed by what looks like an L. Hope it turns out to be gold

WOW
You see that 14?,
I see the K and the L, eather way thats COOOOOOL :D, thats my first REAL jewelry, now silly Question but my wife asked how much it would sell for and where would i sell it ?:roll:,
in your experiance (eveyone) any ideas?

I won`t be selling it unless it would pay for a Pro pointer

Thanks guys and gals

Sell it to Midwest Refineries. If you go to a pawn shop or something you are bound to get ripped off. Trust Me.:no:

Yup you need a scale and acid tests. Also make sure you get current spot price no matter what. I have never dealt with refiners but if you're not at least getting spot price and not in dire need of cash find someone paying spot price my opinion:p Congrats..

If its 14 k and real gold just looking at it i can tell it weighs more then 5 grams. Which means you have more then enough for a pointer. Right around it actually not knowing the true weight I'm just guessing. I weigh stuff on digital scales all the time so i consider my self good at guessing weight.

A nickel weighs 5 grams and i can tell you that ring weighs more then a nickel= Pro pin pointer for you :)

Back
Top Bottom