• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Two ring Bullet! and some clad..

ironsights

Went out saturday and detected on my folks property again. Found a two ring rifle bullet!! :shock: Think its 52 cal. Also found some clad :(. Not a bad quarter to penny ratio though.. 5 quarters and five pennies. Also found a nickel and a dime. The bullet was the first target I dug yesterday! I was suprised, usually takes an hour to get in the zone. Oddly enough every time ive detected my folks property I find an old bullet. That keeps me coming back every weekend. Here is a Pic of the days digs.

Also went to a friends house to help him find his lost platinum wedding band. No luck. That would have been cool to post" Platinum Found!". Oh well. Advice..Dont tie your wedding band to your shoe lace and go play with the dogs in your yard. One day ill find it for him, until then he'll have to get used to sleeping in the kennel with the dogs. :( Well the ground isnt frozen yet so I hope to get in a couple more digs.

P.S. My wife and I are closing on a house built in the late fourties so that will be good for short trips when its too cold for all day digs. :P

Attachments

• pocket spill.jpg
    pocket spill.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 198
Back
Top Bottom