• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Today's digs

steve in so la

Forum Supporter
Well I got out before the rains started and dug 139 coins and some jewelry. No old coins as usual.

Here's a sterling silver ring that my wife is already wearing. Steve in so az

Attachments

• take 2.jpg
    take 2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 90
  • ring 2.jpg
    ring 2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 103
That's plenty of digging for one day. Nice going on that ring too. It's amazing how often the wife will make a claim on a nice jewelry find. :lol:

139 coins! That's great. I'm sure your legs are sore from all that digging!

Happy Hunting.
DB

Steve,

You are truly my metal detecting hero. You finds are always great to see. Nice work!

WTG and congrats Steve! That is a lot of coinage for one day. A lot of digging = sore muscles, but sure is worth it. I will try and get out this weekend and hopefully find some more old silver.

I'm still trying to meet the 100 coin day benchmark. Not yet, but I'll keep trying.

I think my personal best for one day was about 70 coins. Then again, I disc/ignore a lot of Zincs & Nickels, especially when I'm in trashy areas.

Way to go Steve!!! Congrats on the rig. It's still raining up here in Phoenix.

I don't wanna hear it!!! SNOWED IN, IN WASHINGTON !!!! ........Just kidding, that's quite a haul for a day..........good job!

steve in so az said:
Well I got out before the rains started and dug 139 coins and some jewelry. No old coins as usual.

Here's a sterling silver ring that my wife is already wearing. Steve in so az
............. Steve, Can I talk to your wife? 8)

Nice going on your day out :lol: I almost went today but it was 32 degrees, windy as heck so I didn't go. Tomorrow is just as bad :mad:

Back
Top Bottom