my bestest clad day so far!

007tallguy

Elite Member
hey all. :D
i've had hunts in the past where i haven't found a single coin, not even a measly penny.
today i hit a sports field that's obviously never been touched before. well, i shouldn't say that, i've hauled some coins from there last year but in a different area than i was searching this am but today.... it was one hit after another! :shock:
and wowsers, our $1 and $2 coins sure boost the total in a hurry! :yes:
oddly enough, out of the four $2 coins i dug up, 3 of them rang up as penny's, VDI's of 80-81 that kinda surprised me since freshly dropped ones sound totally different.
so, after close to 2 hours there today, it was getting too hot for my liking and a couple of young fellas showed up to boot the soccer ball around, so i let them have the field but this is most definitely a spot i'm going to have to hit again. :yes: i didn't find any jewelry at all today, but the potential is there so maybe next time. ;)
thanks for looking!
oh, i almost forgot.... today's total: $12.64! whoo hoo! :cool:

Attachments

• IMAG1155.jpg
    IMAG1155.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 164
  • IMAG1157.jpg
    IMAG1157.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 166
thank you all the great comments! :D
btw, i mis-counted, there's really $12.69 not 64. i missed a nickle somehow.

Woo Hoo!
Plenty of money to pay for this with some leftover.

haha! yup, i'm feeling the effects of kneeling down and digging a couple of hundred targets, lol. that stuff in the pic is looking pretty good right now, LOL! :lol:

Wow WTG! You definitely should hit that spot again when you have the time!

thank you Cali! and yes, i sure do plan on going back in the very near future, considering i only covered about 10% or the field so far. tons of tab and foil tones too. the worst part is skipping even just one could mean missing out on a "good" target.
and here's a little pic you might like. :D it was part of a hair clip but it fell apart as soon as i dug it up.

Attachments

• IMAG1160_1.jpg
    IMAG1160_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 101
Super haul!! :wow::shock: Sure wish we had those $1 & $2 coins! (Well, we have the ones, but not used everyday)

Super haul!! :wow::shock: Sure wish we had those $1 & $2 coins! (Well, we have the ones, but not used everyday)

thank you sir! :D
and those coins.... it's super fun digging them up! i've heard some talk about perhaps a $5 coin up here in the not too distant future! can you just imagine finding a pocket spill of those!! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom