• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

My Last Three Rings

H Desert Digger

Forum Supporter
I'm always amazed at the way I find things....sometimes it's what I call "Dime Day" where I find a ton of dimes. Sometimes it's "pull tab" day for the same reason. Or I'll find a bunch of girls hair clips all over the place in one day.....and the story goes on and on.

Here's my last three ring finds:
Ring 3
IMG_2880.jpg

IMG_2879.jpg

Ring 2
IMG_2873.jpg

Ring 1
IMG_2883.jpg

Maybe the most popular ring set?
IMG_2884.jpg

Thanks for looking...

PS...all found with the Silver Sabre...all found less than 4 inches deep....all solid sharp target tones.

HDD

Nope.....two are nice enough to pass for silver and gold....but all just nice looking junkers....still looking for my first gold of the year....

HDD

Nice work!!

Stay at it, just as you are.. Going by my numbers your next one will be gold!!

Good luck!!!

<°)))>{

Nice going on the rings. I hate finding rings that look so real at first and then get the rug jerked out from under me.

beephead

Very strange that all three rings look similar to each other. Too bad they are all junkers. Hope you hit a big one.

Exactly, that was my reasoning for the thread and the title of said thread. I find it very strange how every now and then, I seem to run across "multiples" where one day I find 4 zippers....few days later....maybe 2 or three keys...it's weird how this happens in the hobby.

HDD

Back
Top Bottom