• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Official Forum Wide 2016 Clad Totals = $15,991.19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted mine already but was thinking, anyone think 2012 may be an error? seems odd that it is more than double any other year? :?:

Hi Remmy! I just did some checking and the 2012 Clad Totals thread had the highest participation by almost double any other so far!

Also, we had many "out of country" members from Japan, Korea and other places who shared there "spendable" finds and converted them to US Dollar amounts.

I would love to see the finds keep rolling in for this thread! :yes:

I posted mine already but was thinking, anyone think 2012 may be an error? seems odd that it is more than double any other year? :?:

I keep track of my yearly total and in 2012 I found $459 was my best year. Most years I'm lucky If i find a little over $100. Last year I found $105 people aren't losing change in areas like they used to.:lol:

I keep track of my yearly total and in 2012 I found $459 was my best year. Most years I'm lucky If i find a little over $100. Last year I found $105 people aren't losing change in areas like they used to.:lol:
Also, once you clean out a spot, it seems to take a long time to replenish the site with more clad. I guess that was your point though, about people not losing change like they used to. lol

$15,365.11+$241.23=$15,606.34.
4439 coins for a 5.43 cent average per coin.
Didn't get out as much as I wanted but this year I think I'm going to take on mud puppies 10k coin challenge

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Also, once you clean out a spot, it seems to take a long time to replenish the site with more clad. I guess that was your point though, about people not losing change like they used to. lol
Fortunately for me I spend about 6 months a year at a 300 site campground where at any one time there isn't alack of places to hunt. Just that this past year they put me to work and I couldn't hunt like I wanted to. Occasionally I see somebody else with a detector but not very often

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

You know what's incredible guys, we have found nearly $150,000 IN CHANGE in the last 7 years!! UNBELIEVEABLE 😱😱

You know what's incredible guys, we have found nearly $150,000 IN CHANGE in the last 7 years!! UNBELIEVEABLE ����

As the hobby of MD grows as well as gaining new members here.
One would think that more reports would come in....
totals should be higher than some of the other reported years:?:

You gotta remember though that carrying change isn't what it used to be as many cities have gone to cashless parking metering systems. In addition, at beaches many things are paid in plastic so that impacts as well.

You gotta remember though that carrying change isn't what it used to be as many cities have gone to cashless parking metering systems. In addition, at beaches many things are paid in plastic so that impacts as well.

You'd think that DD, my theory is that many members drop off after a year (obviously their account is still here so it appears to be growing). Personally I haven't detected much in TWO years...sucks...but life is busy. So by that count I dont think its as surprising. That $42K tho that one year was insane haha

I had a GREAT year in 2016! Blew away my old record silver total and hit 300 Wheat Cents for the first time. I still didn't make it to $100 in clad however. It just isn't in the ground anymore. Not that I'm complaining! I'll take more silvers and less clad any day. :yes:

My total = $75.11 + $15,718.90 = $15,794.01 New Forum Total

Hunt Happy!
Plug Martian

Finally got my clad from last year tumbled! Hope a few more people will add their totals from last year, it seems like less and less participate in this thread each year...
$15,794.01 + $96.05 = $15,890.06

Finally got my clad from last year tumbled! Hope a few more people will add their totals from last year, it seems like less and less participate in this thread each year...
$15,794.01 + $96.05 = $15,890.06

Thanks for contributing Coleminer! I hope others will get their 2016 Clad Totals in!!

Been busy...

I've been busier than a 1-arm paper hanger...finally got around to posting my total:

$15,890.06 + $91.13 = $15,981.19

I was a bit lower than usual last year...sidelined with bursitis. I guess I'm officially "old" now.:laughing:
But I'm all cortisoned-up, so I'm hoping for a surge in my finds this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom