First Buffalo!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys... I found my FIRST ever buffalo nickel! It was laying a few inches down in a volleyball court of all things... Pretty cool to find! I also found $27.10 in a 2 day hunt this week!:yes:

ATPro Dude

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 182
Great shape buffalo! Still looking....having dug one yet. :( Funny what some people find quickly and others don't. I found a seated in my first couple of months but a year later and still no buffs and no Indians.

Nice buff. Doesn't even look like it was in the ground.

Right?

That thing is awesome. I dug a V nickel that came out still bright and shiny once. It absolutely blew my mind hole, so I know it can happen. You must have very neutral soil.

What's next? V,shield?

NICE dig! Must be a recent drop, to be that shallow in volleyball sand (and, that would explain why it looks so clean -- I've never dug one that's not orange-red colored!)

WTG! I don't dig many Buffs, so they are always a welcome sight in the hole!

Steve

Very cool congrats! :cool:

My first buffalo I dug next to a creek in my old small town, I remember it like it was yesterday. :grin:

Nice BUFF Dude ! Congrats on the first. Killer clad count too. I`m hoping to get back in the water again here this weekend. Had a ball the first time around. Spent 3 hours in the water before my feet & arms started getting too cold. Keep up the great work !

Thanks Guys.. yeah, totally unexpected to find that Buffalo. I was about 2 to 3 inches down in the sand in a volleyball court. I am sure somebody dropped it. Maybe it came from somebody's collection??

ATPro Dude

Back
Top Bottom