• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

BIG OLD Copper!

Mud-puppy

Forum Supporter
I met up with Forum Member Yooper69 on Friday, and he put me onto some Big Old Copper! He found these specimins and gave them to me! As you can see, My Wife is a huge rock and mineral hound, now, she wants to make the drive up to Yoops to go find herself some!!!.....

I havnt seen her this excited, wild eyed, and energized in a long time! Not even on our honeymoon 40 yrs ago!...Thats understandable...Thinking about the last time I've seen that wild crazy look in her eyes?...OK...it was during a chimney fire in the Winter of '82!

So yeah, Thanks Brother Yoop for your amazing generosity! See you again soon! This Forum has some very cool members all over the World, each with a specialty and unsurpassed knowledge of their local AO...The real treasure is in meeting of minds that can sharpen each other and come away for the better of it....This Forum allows us easy access to our Kindred Spirits...the real 'One of a Kind' finds in Life...You got a chimney fire started here!

Attachments

• copper.jpg
    copper.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 414
  • copper-1.jpg
    copper-1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 387
Wow, that's cool! Very generous. Would love to hit on a nice chunk of float cu! Better get Wifey up there soon, "ore" you'll be sorry. :lol:

Right? Although by now after 40yrs with me, The Wife is pretty good at dealing with unfulfilled expectations, wild goose chases and general disappointments....theres just something enamoring about seeing her actually wanting to go someplace with me!...besides the Doctors or Sam's Club of course!...:laughing:

Last edited:
Really neat Mud !!!!! …..so now it's Mud and wife road trip detecting, you coin-popping and her ore digging :lol:
("ore" will you be doing the digging for her ? :lol:)

:detector::digginahole:

Really nice, my girlfriend would love them

So yeah, Thanks Brother Yoop for your amazing generosity! See you again soon! This Forum has some very cool members all over the World, each with a specialty and unsurpassed knowledge of their local AO...The real treasure is in meeting of minds that can sharpen each other and come away for the better of it....This Forum allows us easy access to our Kindred Spirits...the real 'One of a Kind' finds in Life...You got a chimney fire started here!

I sure have to agree with you here. We have met some great people here on the forum over the years.

Back
Top Bottom