• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Better late than never

MrBluster

Been a lurker for a year. Just recently got the bug again.
I joined the Historical Recovery Assoc. of North Florida. Seems like a nice group of folks.
I currently have a Garrett Ace 250 that I've had for several years. I found that it does not like wet sand here in NE Florida so I ordered a Minelab Equinox 800 from Craig at DetectingMO. Should be here next week. Hope I made the right choice. I took advantage of the 15% discount for Veterans from Minelab.
I still need a pinpointer. Might have to wait a bit for that as I blew the bankroll
on the Minelab

Hello MrBluster... welcome from southern NJ. Same here... had a ACE 250 for few years but didn't use it that much but bought an AT Pro and started again. I think you made a great choice with the NOX 800 :mder:

Welcome to the forum.

Congrats on your purchase.

Read up here on it and the manual.
You can hit the ground running.

Been a lurker for a year. Just recently got the bug again.
I joined the Historical Recovery Assoc. of North Florida. Seems like a nice group of folks.
I currently have a Garrett Ace 250 that I've had for several years. I found that it does not like wet sand here in NE Florida so I ordered a Minelab Equinox 800 from Craig at DetectingMO. Should be here next week. Hope I made the right choice.
I took advantage of the 15% discount for Veterans from Minelab.
I still need a pinpointer. Might have to wait a bit for that as I blew the bankroll
on the Minelab

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

I'll have to keep that 15% discount for veterans in mind when considering any future purchases !

:mder:_____:mder: _____:mder:_____:mder:

:welcome2: from the Great Black Swamp in NW Ohio! Judging by all I've read, you won't be disappointed with the Equinox - but don't wait too long on that pinpointer! You'll wonder how you hunted without it once you get one!

Back
Top Bottom