• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Happy birthday to me

grinsebring

Global Moderator
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
Well, no one offered to buy me a new machine for my B-day so I took it upon myself. I wanted a new dirt machine and set my sights on an MX Sport.
Called Phil Myers to be sure he was going to be in the shop today and make sure he had one in stock.

Well worth the 80 mile drive for a deal better than I expected. Traded in some old stock to make room for the new.

Put it together when I got home, but won't have a chance to run it till tuesday.

Thanks again Phil

Attachments

• DSCN0711.jpg
    DSCN0711.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 206
If I didn't buy myself presents I'd never get anything. Too bad I can't afford to buy myself anything this year. Keep us posted on all of your new finds.

Congrats on your new machine! Hope you had a special day and that there are lots of great finds awaiting you! :stars:

MXT, Never

Happy BD Gil... did you trade in your MXT? :roll:

Trade the DFX I had for years. Great machine, paid for itself 3X over. The MXT is just so much better. I can get this new one wet, but don't expect it to outdo the BHID in the water.

happy birthday gill and I'm looking forward to using your metal detector, i'll be sure to break it in the white way instead of mine way.

Back
Top Bottom