Busy Busy Busy.

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
First order of business today. Go back to new place to play and see what is in the water. Can anyone say belt buckle? I got a few today. Nice old spot. Just the way I like them! Interesting finds are a 1909 V nickel, a 1918 wheat, a 1881 Canadian dime, 1909 Barber and 1958 and 64 rosies.

I even got gold!! A 1927 10K class ring from Northern HS. Cross is gold plated sterling. Other ring is gold plated and the chain ring is junk.

The child's tea pot with a horse on it is unique. Too bad it is toast. I get out of the water to a couple missed phone calls. A pair of sunglasses in one marina and a set of keys in another. No problem. Get the glasses first and then the keys. Then I am heading out to pick up my date for dinner. And another phone call comes in. Two phones and a set of keys dumped off a table into one of the marina's I was just at. Call my date and ask her if she wants to watch me fetch some things and she says sure. So I pick her up and go back to the marina and get the phones and keys.

A good day but tiring. More happy customers and some silver and gold for myself.

Last edited:
I love that you find such old stuff Scuba! The old jewelry is awesome. Great job.

Dang Bob your new old swim spot looks fantastic! 'Grats on the Gold. :cool:

Jim, I LOVE finding spots that have only seen a wader! That only means one thing. Silver and gold in my pouch! Anytime I can find one of these in a lake it just opens up new doors for a few weeks or months like the Detroit River. Two hotels were at this spot in the 1800's and both burned down. Lots to explore out here with friends. I hope to find more interesting things here.

Geez.... Scub, do you ever sleep? Some really cool finds. Congrats and great job on the returns.

Jim, I LOVE finding spots that have only seen a wader! That only means one thing. Silver and gold in my pouch! Anytime I can find one of these in a lake it just opens up new doors for a few weeks or months like the Detroit River. Two hotels were at this spot in the 1800's and both burned down. Lots to explore out here with friends. I hope to find more interesting things here.

You've got very little competition in the SCUBA world, too. You've definitely found your niche!

:dingding: I sure like the variety of stuff that you always seem to find. Nice going!

Wow, great finds. And that metal detecting scuba date gal sounds like a keeper as well.
I gotta wonder how many lost their swimming trunks as a result of those lost buckles.

Wow, great finds. And that metal detecting scuba date gal sounds like a keeper as well.
I gotta wonder how many lost their swimming trunks as a result of those lost buckles.

This girl is a keeper for sure. if we don't make it I won't make it with anyone.

This place is going to be a small gold mine. Not as big as the one in the Detroit River but this is going to give up more goods. The hotels where this beach are burned down a long long time ago. When you get dimes from 1873 and 1881 out of a spot you know you are going to do good.

Back
Top Bottom