• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Reward $1,000.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im with you Reliceer..just curious really.Ill reserve any further thoughts as im sure theres an answer to what might seem odd.We're in Pa..they do things different out west i guess?

Maybe i watch too much CSI :lol: actually i dont..but my eyes keep getting drawn to the dates.One is shorthand and one is long hand if you will..who does an 8 like that? Does Dirk really do his 8's like a 6 year old?..dunno

I see your point, but Ive seen some very bad handwriting from otherwise grown adults. The longhand date is the official US government format for dating (day/month/year).

What stands out to me more than anything is that it isnt a US Government document, but it bears the Secretary's signature AND it has a USGS logo? What is the USGS logo doing on it? OH! And why does it say "Agent" on the NATF badge? Why does NATF have badges? Oh well, there are SO MANY questions.

Id wondered about the logo and how it seems to hang in mid air ..so do the other words along the bottem of the paper..the words are there but no paper behind them.

..er..the fancy badge says Marshall ..what is this organisation?Hmmm...click on agent profiles and it appears there are 3 directors with same family name,click on ones profile and you get his page , click again takes you to the FBI homepage..very strange.Guess we'll have to wait and hope we get an answer.

I used Google Map to find the address on the document, 2835 Rockwell Drive, and I see an issue with the NATF document.

The NATF document says they can search 2835 Rockwell Drive between Price and Shidler Roads. First, I cant find such a location ANYWHERE in the USA. Secondly, the document itself doesnt declare the name of the municipality or county or state that the location is in. Any such document, I would think, would - especially as Ive been reading government documents regularly for the past few months and it takes them 100 words to say what could take just 10 (think IRS tax code).

Anyway, I, too, am not trying to start anything. I'd just like clarification.

Not to rain on THAT parade, but that's one part of the document that seems to be legit :lol: As you can see, in Brownsville, TX. Price and Shidler are at opposite ends of Rockwell, running perpendicular.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 494
Id wondered about the logo and how it seems to hang in mid air ..so do the other words along the bottem of the paper..the words are there but no paper behind them.

..er..the fancy badge says Marshall ..what is this organisation?Hmmm...click on agent profiles and it appears there are 3 directors with same family name,click on ones profile and you get his page , click again takes you to the FBI homepage..very strange.Guess we'll have to wait and hope we get an answer.

That I agree with. First off, the background image is a poorly manipulated logo blown up and pixelated... and yes, the text appears to be on a separate "layer." There are scan lines or crease lines that go across the document, and the text isn't effected by the effect. Looks like a scanned embossed document that the text was deleted, then a crude whatever was done over the top.

Just my 2 cents, I could be wrong :roll:

Not to rain on THAT parade, but that's one part of the document that seems to be legit :lol: As you can see, in Brownsville, TX. Price and Shidler are at opposite ends of Rockwell, running perpendicular.

Dont be sorry!!! Now I have one less question :D

... AND it has a USGS logo? What is the USGS logo doing on it? ...

Just because I notice things like this, that USGS log was just copied and pasted on there. You can tell by the excess pixelation around the edge of it, which means the image copied probably was not at the same quality as the image it was pasted into. ;)

Just because I notice things like this, that USGS log was just copied and pasted on there. You can tell by the excess pixelation around the edge of it, which means the image copied probably was not at the same quality as the image it was pasted into. ;)
Yeah... I was just pondering why it was there at all.

Do all ninjas have such good eyesight:?: :lol:

Quick everyone, Brownsville, between those roads and the water is the treasure of a lifetime!!! GO GO GO!

:lol: Looks like a good document to flash at homeowners who don't want you to dig their property.

For what it's worth, I hope this is all real and natf's a rich man in the near future, be an unimaginable find :yes:

Last edited:
Let's not get mean.

Let's just hope NATF2 can provide some answers to our questions.

Im legitimately curious about NATF. I'd like to know if it is really, well, real.

Speaking of addresses, the D&B lists the NATF address as: 3742 Parks School House Rd, Waxahachie, Texas 75165. A Google map search shows ....
nada. :?:

Google map

When i typed that address in and went to street level , its an empty lot beside a road.There is a function on google street level camera that allows you to turn around 360 degrees..theres nothing there.
If you were standing at the address given this is what youd see.

Attachments

• hmmm.jpg
    hmmm.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 442
When i typed that address in and went to street level , its an empty lot beside a road.There is a function on google street level camera that allows you to turn around 360 degrees..theres nothing there.
If you were standing at the address given this is what youd see.

That was my point. There is nada there. Nada is Spanish for nothing. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom