almost back to normal...

Max houser

haven't completely given up on the NOX 800 yet...
But I went out today and bought me an E-trac!:D even came with the RNB battery. I already went over a few spots I did with the nox and pulled 4 wheats and some deeper clad that i missed. it's been about 4 years since my E-trac was stolen, and I'll tell you this... it's like riding a bike!
MLeIAbb.jpg

Congratulations on your purchase of an outstanding machine !!! Remember that just because other people love certain machines it doesn't mean you have to love it. I tried 3 times to love the XP Deus and ended up selling all three because they just were not for me. I know they are great machines and that they perform very well but I just couldn't gel with it no matter how I tried. I wasted a lot of money thinking that if everyone else likes it then I should like it only to discover that it just doesn't work for me. My first Minelab was the Explorer (when they first came out) then Explorer II and then the Etrac. They all fit my style of hunting with the Etrac being my favorite. I have had to limit the weight of my detector due to RA and the Etrac just killed me to swing for any length of time at all. Good luck with your new machine and welcome home.

haven't completely given up on the NOX 800 yet...
But I went out today and bought me an E-trac!:D even came with the RNB battery. I already went over a few spots I did with the nox and pulled 4 wheats and some deeper clad that i missed. it's been about 4 years since my E-trac was stolen, and I'll tell you this... it's like riding a bike!
MLeIAbb.jpg

Congrats if you can handle the weight đź‘Ť

Back
Top Bottom