Caught a guy

goldendreams

Elite Member
I watched a guy on the beach yesterday swinging his detector and every 10 feet or so pull out a bag of zincolns and brass bee bees , and leaving a trail the whole way down the beach.....
So i struck up a a convo with the guy and he mentioned this forum and being a member ..about that time another guy asked about finfing stuff ..so i never had the chance to ask him his name on the forum
What would you guys have done?
I watched him for a half hour tossing zincolns and big brass bee bees by the dozens

Zincolns are bad, but BBs fall thru the scoop. You can chase those all day.

I watched a guy on the beach yesterday swinging his detector and every 10 feet or so pull out a bag of zincolns and brass bee bees , and leaving a trail the whole way down the beach.....
So i struck up a a convo with the guy and he mentioned this forum and being a member ..about that time another guy asked about finfing stuff ..so i never had the chance to ask him his name on the forum
What would you guys have done?
I watched him for a half hour tossing zincolns and big brass bee bees by the dozens

Whoever this guy is, has mental issues.

It wasn't me I promise!!! :laughing: Hey isn't new England close to Connecticut!? I may have an idea!!! :lol:

It was in rhode island not far from my house

I wonder if its a strategy , he was going fast ..maybe he only digs solid pull tab signals and wants the fresher drops and figures the zincolns will keep others preoccupied?

He must have got the idea from a few of my postings on sabotage. It's been awile since I've done that. Only used when dealing with a tool !

Some one seeded my regular beach with small stainless washers. They would ring up a solid 9-10 on the equinox. You know what I did?

I dug it baby. There's no amount of trash Long John Silver won't dig. Our Australian 5c, 10c and 20c coins ring up 9 - 18. Perfect ring signals, I'm battle hardened, do your worst!

Throw all the zincs and copper you want... I only dig nickels! :p
Best ring find ever for me rang up in the penny range - a beautiful 18K $10-12,000 retail Piaget Possession ring packed with diamonds.

Follow him back to his car so you know which one is his. Keep an eye out for the car next time he hunts. While he's out, pour a half a bottle of fish fertilizer (available at any big box store) in the vent openings at the base of his windshield. Tape a Zincoln to his drivers window so he understands why nobody will ever drive his car again. Ever.

Follow him back to his car so you know which one is his. Keep an eye out for the car next time he hunts. While he's out, pour a half a bottle of fish fertilizer (available at any big box store) in the vent openings at the base of his windshield. Tape a Zincoln to his drivers window so he understands why nobody will ever drive his car again. Ever.
If I hunt the same beach???? It would of not ended pretty.
I'm glad I'm not the only one. I certainly would have called him out on it.

Cliff

Too bad you couldnā€™t get his picture making him famous on here.

Back
Top Bottom