Bluetooth Simplex Green Headphones Not Staying Synched Paired

pineconemonk

Like many new owners I Love the Simplex, however I am having an issue with headphones staying synched, about an hour into each hunt I lose the synch and sound switches to speaker on machine. I have re-synched and happens again about an hour in. This is my first set of wireless I have had so I do not know if this is normal, also not sure if temp can be an issue as it has been close to or near freezing here while I am out, or if being 6'2" Distance from head to machine too far? Thank you for reading and happy 2020!

Last edited:
Like many new owners I Love the Simplex, however I am having an issue with headphones staying synched, about an hour into each hunt I lose the synch and sound switches to speaker on machine. I have re-synched and happens again about an hour in. This is my first set of wireless I have had so I do not know if this is normal, also not sure if temp can be an issue as it has been close to or near freezing here while I am out, or if being 6'2" Distance from head to machine too far? Thank you for reading and happy 2020!

Not sure if your height has anything to do with it. I'm 6'0" and have no problem so I don't think the extra two inches would matter. However, I'm using the Garrett wireless setup which works fine and doesn't ever cut out.

still having problems with bluetooth on Simplex, has anyone else had transmitter issues? It is in the shop being looked at

I have occasional problems with my headphones becoming unsynched from my Simplex, but synching the headphones back up isn't really a problem. I hope you find out and fix the problem.

Thank you Cal Reg, It appears I had a transmitter issue in the headphones, It appears they are going to replace them.

i have the same problem with my garrett z-link at the beach i like to hunt at. i have given up going wireless there , i use wired headphones, i have determined the cause is a cell phone tower . if i go about 1\4 mile down the beach wireless works ,, there is another detectorist with a nox 800 that has the same problem but at least he can get about 40 yards away before his start acting up he says

Back
Top Bottom