Newest Grandaughter

pplinker

Forum Supporter
The new one was born 31 January, her name is Jo'el June. Seven year old Journey is holding her sister in the second picture. Wish they didn't live clear down in Florida.

Attachments

• PrettyInCloudSleeper.jpg
    PrettyInCloudSleeper.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 147
  • JoelWavingHI.jpg
    JoelWavingHI.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 117
Wow! Beautiful! I am amazed at the tiny little delicate baby hands...its really something Life Changing taking care of a little Human...Congratulations! I miss my little baby Daughter! Boy, we sure had some Fun 37yrs ago...!

What a beautiful girl. My fathers youngest great grandchild will be a year old and he never met her, we will take care of that in the spring on a trip to Vermont.

What a beautiful girl. My fathers youngest great grandchild will be a year old and he never met her, we will take care of that in the spring on a trip to Vermont.

Thank you Quaidmon. Enjoy your trip with your father to see your grandchildren.

Congrats! Now that’s REAL treasure!

That's for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! Beautiful! I am amazed at the tiny little delicate baby hands...its really something Life Changing taking care of a little Human...Congratulations! I miss my little baby Daughter! Boy, we sure had some Fun 37yrs ago...!

Thank you. I like little baby hands too. I hope your "little baby daughter" has provided you with some little baby grandkids, too.

Congratulations!!!

Thank you

Sometimes those brand new little hands seem to be the only thing that'll soothe the soul in this out of control world.
Congrats on the newest granddaughter .

Awww... so sweet! What an adorable baby! Each new life is a very precious gift from God. Congratulations! :stars:

From time to time we all wonder what is the true meaning of life. The first time I held one of my grandchildren I knew that was it. The wife and I now have 10 grandkids and spoiling them has gotten expensive but we still do it every chance we get.

Congrats!!!

Back
Top Bottom