• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Finally got it! Equinox 800

Darktower007

Forum Supporter
6ba7d6e405c328df3aeceb36efee7228.jpg

I went to an old school and pulled a few pennies.. more reports tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Bro... still waiting for David to tell me that mine is on it's way.. Best of luck and post your finds/stories. HH

I went out today for about an hour with it. Park 2 GB noise cancel and go. My usual spot is almost blank of high conductors (old school) I dug some screw caps and such. I filmed some of it and will post to YouTube (Tennesseedigger) tomorrow.

So far it’s great. Light, doesn’t false and great vdi. Only complaint is the depth meter is useless. Etrac is spot on. I can cal the depth every time with it.. this one had me stumped.

Now one thing that is really good. The hands vibrates more on shallow targets and just barely on deep ones.. really cool!

I went out today for about an hour with it. Park 2 GB noise cancel and go. My usual spot is almost blank of high conductors (old school) I dug some screw caps and such. I filmed some of it and will post to YouTube (Tennesseedigger) tomorrow.

So far it’s great. Light, doesn’t false and great vdi. Only complaint is the depth meter is useless. Etrac is spot on. I can cal the depth every time with it.. this one had me stumped.

Now one thing that is really good. The hands vibrates more on shallow targets and just barely on deep ones.. really cool!

Didn't realize that it had vibration like the Makro/Nokta detectors.
Can you switch it off?

Back
Top Bottom