• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Quicksilver

BufordCityDawg

Elite Member
Okay, really my space bar isn't working. Should be quick silver... Took my youngest to her elementary school today for a quick one out hunt. Found not much in the way of money, .26, but I did find two pendants, a modern skeleton key and the usually trash. One of the two pendants ended up being silver! Yea me! Granted my daughter claimed it as soon as I pulled it out of the ground, but hey, it counts.

Side note, as many pendants as I have found, I never find the necklace that went with it. I guess they are just too small to be picked up even by my AT.

BCD

Attachments

• S20180218_0001.jpg
    S20180218_0001.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 338
  • S20180218_0002.jpg
    S20180218_0002.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 299
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
LOL, I read the title and had to open this thread because I was thinking Mercury Marine Quicksilver. I was wondering what that had to do with a metal detector!

Congrats on the silver horse!

Great! You actually satisfied 2 things....(1) Got Silver, (2) Gave your Daughter a "Pony" or "SeaHorse" (both qualify).:laughing:

Now you should never hear "Daddy I want a Pony"!!! :D:D:D

Nice recovery!

LOL, I read the title and had to open this thread because I was thinking Mercury Marine Quicksilver. I was wondering what that had to do with a metal detector!

Congrats on the silver horse!

Did that on purpose, but I was thinking mercury, the original quicksilver, when I wrote it.

Back
Top Bottom