• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Future Dectectors

ME&MYACE400

Elite Member
I can't seem to find information on future detectors, where can i read about them.
Thank you:grin:

The flux - capacitor isn't available to the general public,
It's being held back until around 2039,
from some Geneva convention treaty. :?:
Manufactures might make a detector some day soon before that '039 date :?:
that operates much like a vacuum cleaner...bagless or non filter ?
thus no more need for a shovel & digging plugs :wow:
it will just suck the target right out of the ground.
It might run on either solar power, or anti gravity propulsion system.

: NEWS SOURCE :WWW://Detectingbeyond.omg.org :laughing:

The flux - capacitor isn't available to the general public,
It's being held back until around 2039,
from some Geneva convention treaty. :?:
Manufactures might make a detector some day soon before that '039 date :?:
that operates much like a vacuum cleaner...bagless or non filter ?
thus no more need for a shovel & digging plugs :wow:
it will just suck the target right out of the ground.
It might run on either solar power, or anti gravity propulsion system.

: NEWS SOURCE :WWW://Detectingbeyond.omg.org :laughing:

I hope it comes with a scale for weighing gold fines to :laughing:

I'm always wondering if those pulse induction machines will ever get a larger market.

It is possible First Texas has been researching pulse detection with discrimination.....but more than likely their next machines will be multi frequency. I don't care for the Equinox and the VCO style of pinpointing, screen layout and VDI ranges, plus they don't throw in needed accessories so will pass on that one. First Texas also has better ergonomics in field use, better customer support, battery life & options. So will be waiting on the new Teknetics T3. If I were buying now I might consider at this time the Rutus Alter 71 or Makro Multi Frequency Kruzer.

It is possible First Texas has been researching pulse detection with discrimination.....but more than likely their next machines will be multi frequency. I don't care for the Equinox and the VCO style of pinpointing, screen layout and VDI ranges, plus they don't throw in needed accessories so will pass on that one. First Texas also has better ergonomics in field use, better customer support, battery life & options. So will be waiting on the new Teknetics T3. If I were buying now I might consider at this time the Rutus Alter 71 or Makro Multi Frequency Kruzer.

Don't like VCO pinpointing ?.....its a double D coil , wiggle it back without the VCO function , that's more accurate anyway. As for needed accessories , depending on what you mean by that the freebies that get thrown in with detectors are almost always junk anyway , its a gimmick.

Don't like VCO pinpointing ?.....its a double D coil , wiggle it back without the VCO function , that's more accurate anyway. As for needed accessories , depending on what you mean by that the freebies that get thrown in with detectors are almost always junk anyway , its a gimmick.

Will see if the wireless headphones on the Kruzer are reported as junk.....just another value added over the equinox in my book.

I'd like to see the older detuning of the audio to narrow the signal on more detectors to gain more accuracy similar to the Tesoro Outlaw or my older Teknetics 8500....but maybe they are trying to sell more pinpointers nowadays....or the circuits have changed and no longer possible?

Will see if the wireless headphones on the Kruzer are reported as junk.....just another value added over the equinox in my book.

I'd like to see the older detuning of the audio to narrow the signal on more detectors to gain more accuracy similar to the Tesoro Outlaw or my older Teknetics 8500....but maybe they are trying to sell more pinpointers nowadays....or the circuits have changed and no longer possible?

Ok I see , you were talking about wireless headphones as accessories. But the equinox 800 comes with those too right ?

Ok I see , you were talking about wireless headphones as accessories. But the equinox 800 comes with those too right ?

Only on the Equinox 800 which is 900$ in price compared to 750$ for the multi Kruzer. You get standard WIRED headphones on the Equinox 600 for the same price as the standard 14khz Kruzer for which you also get wireless headphones....plus you get a AC charger and coil cover. Also like the battery life on Kruzer at around 19 hours. For beach only might consider the Equinox but since I'm 1k miles from any beach the Kruzer would be a great value in IMO for land and freshwater lakes.

I have an F75 and the ergonomics are superb. That said I got to hold and swing a Nox 800 yesterday. You would be surprised how ergonomically friendly the Nox is.

The owner of the detector had some gold nuggets (grams) , a small gold ring and a gold chain buried in the sand. It was interesting to see and hear the thoughts of the owner . Multi frequency vs 40 kHz while swinging over the gold. I know what I saw with my eyes. I wont post his thoughts but I agree with him. Let's just say the 600 might be all you need.

FTR, I have a multi Kruzer and Nox 800 on order to compare against each other and to my existing arsenal.

I always thought it would be cool if metal detectors had a 'Time in Use', odometer on them...You know, like a piece of earthmoving equipment has?

That way, a guy could know exactly how many hours he has spent wandering around behind the coil...? It would help doing ROI/CPH calculations...

I know how many hours I've spent running a Bobcat or a Case 480 backhoe, I know how many miles I've driven my vehicles...it would be another interesting reference point in my wasted life...

In fact, it would sort of be interesting to know exactly where a Mans Life is spent! Fishing, Golf, TV, Work, Sleeping, Computer, Church, Mowing the yard...I would just like to know...

This way, a guy could make a logical decision to allocate more time to profitable enterprises, like detecting, and not so much in the Time wasting efforts like going to work or Golf!.:laughing: Thoughts?

I have an F75 and the ergonomics are superb. That said I got to hold and swing a Nox 800 yesterday. You would be surprised how ergonomically friendly the Nox is.

The owner of the detector had some gold nuggets (grams) , a small gold ring and a gold chain buried in the sand. It was interesting to see and hear the thoughts of the owner . Multi frequency vs 40 kHz while swinging over the gold. I know what I saw with my eyes. I wont post his thoughts but I agree with him. Let's just say the 600 might be all you need.

FTR, I have a multi Kruzer and Nox 800 on order to compare against each other and to my existing arsenal.

It took Minelab how long to make a ergonomic machine? I've owned a few Minelabs and they were dead anchors to swing and didn't care for the tones. That leaves the other things I've talked about: screen layout, settings and VDI range.....like it better on the Kruzer. But as you say the Equinox is good on gold in sand but I won't need a beach machine right now.

It took Minelab how long to make a ergonomic machine? I've owned a few Minelabs and they were dead anchors to swing and didn't care for the tones. That leaves the other things I've talked about: screen layout, settings and VDI range.....like it better on the Kruzer. But as you say the Equinox is good on gold in sand but I won't need a beach machine right now.

The Nox was good on gold. The M Kruzer looks to be good as well. It should be fun to compare the two.

Back
Top Bottom