Had a craving

quaidmon

Forum Supporter
I had a craving for some sliders, so I went to White Castle. I walked in and there was no line to order. I was the only customer, after I placed my order the cashier asked for my name. I asked why and she said we call your name to make sure you get what you ordered. I turned and looked around, no one else in the place, she said I get your point.

Yea but someone with the same name could of walked in:lol:

Reminds me of those paper ticket number dispensors , half the people don't even notice them. Then becomes another bingo routine.

At least you have white castles in your area :laughing: the closest thing we have is the frozen sliders in a box at the local grocery store :( which are still pretty good but still, I think ill make a movie, "Cellrdwellr goes to white castle" :laughing:

At least you have white castles in your area :laughing: the closest thing we have is the frozen sliders in a box at the local grocery store :( which are still pretty good but still, I think ill make a movie, "Cellrdwellr goes to white castle" :laughing:

Call me and I'll be your co star. :grin: We could make a fortune, wait a second this sounds familiar. :laughing:

White Castle started in Wichita but I don't believe that there are any left in Kansas. The only ones you can get are the frozen ones at the supermarket but they don't taste the same.

Never heard of White Castle until the movie. WE don't have Carl jrs here either. Its either Hardees or some Krystals gut busters around here:lol:

I never have figured out why, but Anthony Anderson freaking out, flipping the bun carts and screaming to "burn it down Pookie" cracks me up every freaking time!

:laughing:

I was the only customer, after I placed my order the cashier asked for my name.

Same thing happened to me here at Burger King! Back in November! 5:30am, I'm heading out for a Mega Clad Stab, and I'm the Only customer in the joint, nobody at the drive through, but since I dont want to get freaked at the drive through again, I walk inside and placed my order for a #1 breakfast,

..."Whats your Name?" she asked..."Why?" I queried..."Its a new Corporate marketing thingy, we want to appear down homey and Family friendly and all"...

I said, "Is it a deal breaker if I dont give you my name? I dont feel comfortable with this..Whats the real reason? Is the Govt wanting to know what I have for breakfast?, If so, They can just put a toilet camera in your Mens room"....

She assured me it was a completely innocent BK Corp Marketing attempt, and that Burger King has no NSA affiliations...said its like what Starbucks does,, and she is required to follow Company policy..."OK, I understand you are just following orders and I will comply"...."Although", I continued, "I'm very hard of hearing, so will you yell out my name at the top of your lungs when my order is ready?" "Yes" she assured me...

So, with a straight face, I told her my name is: "Ronald Mc Donald"....

My order came up, she looked around, coast is clear, place is still empty...... then She roared out at the top of her lungs, "I've got a Croissanwich meal here for Ronald Mc Donald!" We all got a giggle! I slapped her a High five and tipped her a dollar! :laughing:

Maybe I should go down there during rush hour tonight when the place is packed? Give it another go? They are running a '2 for 5' special on chicken sandwiches!...And all this talk about BK has given me a craving!...

I think I'm gonna have some fun with this new BK Corp Policy 'Name asking' for a while! A repeat customer!,...I aint here for the food as much as the 'Down Homey' name hollering out atmosphere! So in my case that new Marketing Plan was a major profitable score!!

This is actually another true Mud-pup event...I never thought I'd have the opportunity to share, but hey...open window of opportunity with the OP's post...

Last edited:
Hey Mud, good one. I'll have to think up some good names to use, I don't think the ones we used in grade school will cut it. But when the substitute teacher called out I. P. Daily it always got a laugh even though they knew it was a fake name.

What's the point of living if it's not fun? I try to laugh at everything I can, like the guy tailgating me and when I let him pass he gets a whole 25 feet ahead of me. Of coarse we both get stopped by the same traffic light. :lol:

Any time I go into a restaurant and they ask for my name I say "Dr. Evil". The kids behind the counter fight for the chance to grab the PA and say, "Dr. Evil, your order is ready." And the looks from the other customers is awesome. :lol:

I don't really eat fast food, but I used to make sure to go with my Co-workers to lunch every day to play the old name game with the cashier. Rusty Shackleford is great because it's a made up name for a made up character...:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom