The real GOLD AKS long range detector??

MargeShrimpson

Forum Supporter
I'm currently looking for a new detector. I have the Ace 250 but am looking to upgrade and this looks very promising! It runs around $2,700 and come with a carrying case and an anti iron filter. The specs are also very promising it can detect down to 229ft and can detect metal through air at a distance of 3.1 mile. This device may change the hobby of metal detecting for years to come.

https://www.goldaks.com/

What do you guys think?

If you believe all that I got bridges for sale...lots and lots of bridges.
Got a nice little refurbished one that you might like and I can swing you a deal so you can buy it for a little less than that $2700.
Buy it and place it over a small body of water and then you can charge a toll to use it.
In no time at all you can make enough money to buy 10 of those ripof...er, wonderful treasure hunting tools that I am sure work just like they say they do.

I'm currently looking for a new detector. I have the Ace 250 but am looking to upgrade and this looks very promising! It runs around $2,700 and come with a carrying case and an anti iron filter. The specs are also very promising it can detect down to 229ft and can detect metal through air at a distance of 3.1 mile. This device may change the hobby of metal detecting for years to come.

https://www.goldaks.com/

What do you guys think?

Marge, long range locators don't work. Save your money.

I kinda figured they don't work. But damn they look cool. I did a ton of research before I bought my Ace 250 like months worth of reading. And never came across a Gold AKS. I am very happy with my Ace 250 and would recommend it to anybody looking for a beginner detector. I recently upgraded to an AT Max. Qualitymetaldetectors in Southville, Mi gave me a great deal and I just got out today to try it out. Very impressive machine I think. But I dunno That GOLD AKS just looks too cool to pass up:laughing:

The late Mel Fisher found them fascinating- as you- but was disappointed they didn't work. I once located a sewer clean out that a major plumbing company couldn't find -even with the construction maps of the site. I was shocked- as well as the plumber who thrust the spade into the ground and hit it- at the exact spot the forks pointed! This began some experimenting which was a dismal failure with treasure. The late Karl Von Mueller wrote that he witnessed some dowsers finding coins- but admitted they were rare. Like you, I now continue to use my Ace 250-along with another brand.:cool:

There is such a thing in Life as 'Spidey Sense'..Its almost impossible to quantify or replicate or even explain?.....Dowsers, people that knock out street lights just by driving underneath them, people who win the Lottery several times over, People that can just 'feel' things...like knowing theres a cop up ahead with the radar on, impending danger or a windfall....lucid and detailed dreams that come true...this kind of thing...

If you live long enough and pay attention, We have all seen it, or know somebody that has it......Its amazing to witness .....Like some sort of Prophet...they dont know why they know this, but the evidence is irrefutable that something is going on!!

Its not just sheer 'Luck' either...its way more advanced than that....Its not just Humans, but even certain animals have this unique gift, so it must be primordial? ...mainly Big Trophy Deer, or squirrels, some fish...they can sense things for no apparent reason.....

This unexplainable gift suits well for Detectorists!...You either have it or you dont..If you dont, team up with somebody that does! No amount of money spent on gear makes the difference either...I have no answers...All I know is, I cant win a door prize at a Tupperware party, or ever expect to win the Lottery, but I sure can knock out a street light just by driving underneath it!! Whoop dee friggen doo! Theres no money in that!...:laughing:

Although, I havnt had a speeding ticket since 1986, and have never been busted DUI, not even this am!...And I will admit, I have found more than my share of gold, so hey, it all works out 'Mud-pup' net positive I guess....:laughing:

I do trust my Spidey Sense, its proved itself..its never let me down..'A lady must always know when to leave a Party'....

Last edited:
That video/website is a riot anyway. 6 antennas! 360 degree detection! Advanced algorithms! "... the waves of ions emitted from the ground because of a form that has a magnetic field with anti-static waves..." They've been reading X-Men comics... try reading a physics book, marketing department.

I have seen those long range detectors priced from 500 to 10,000 dollars. It all depends on how much of your money the snake oil salesman wants to steal from you.

If you buy one and complain that you cant find anything they will always blame you for not using it correctly.

THEY DO NOT WORK except to get your hard earned money.

Back
Top Bottom