Got my official on the Equinox

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
Got an email from my dealer saying he was receiving 4 NOX's Tuesday and mu name was on one of them. I have been waiting to take that new Multi-IQ tech to our city park where I know the coins exists but cleaned to the abilities of the Deus/E-Trac/CTX. Time to see if Multi-IQ will bring a dead site, with know good targets back yo life.

Now if it just doesn't freeze.

If it finds much of anything behind those detectors I would be impressed as well. I have a hammered site or two I would like to hit also with the Equinox. It may be a while though since I have not bothered ordering one yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anxious to hear your report. I plan to do the same in my pounded parks if I ever get my Nox.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's great news.. I'm still waiting to hear from my dealer on mine.

Got an email from my dealer saying he was receiving 4 NOX's Tuesday and mu name was on one of them. I have been waiting to take that new Multi-IQ tech to our city park where I know the coins exists but cleaned to the abilities of the Deus/E-Trac/CTX. Time to see if Multi-IQ will bring a dead site, with know good targets back yo life.

IDK about deep silver but will certainly get deep nickel. These things slam nickels. Deep and accurate ID

Looking forward to your report....

Back
Top Bottom