Billy Graham passes

Yes , a long life , and I feel like I can be pretty safe in saying he's got to be one of the few genuine good preacher's that lived exactly how he preached . I went to school with his son , and grew up within about a mile from where they lived . His son was always one of the nicest guy's in school .
He has been a spiritual adviser for almost every President in my lifetime , except maybe the last one .
If you believe in the Lord , and the Pearly Gate's , I'll bet Mr Graham may be taking over for St. Peter at the gate's . St. Peter may finally get to go on vacation and we'll be answering to Mr. Billy Graham when we arrive for our final destination .
RIP , Mr Graham , you have served the Lord well and faithfully here on earth , I believe your son will carry on well for you . But after that , pickings may be getting a little slim . You have been an inspiration to many on this earth , and your presence will be missed by many . RIP.

Well said Gentlemen!

I remember reading "a Foreign Devil in China" written by Ruth Graham Bell's Father....He had some boldness, bravery, a heart dedicated to serve the Lord and Man... and obviously, Ruth was attracted to the same kind of person when She met Billy, and likewise, Billy to Her...

Its really something when a person can impact lives in a positive way, set them on the right path...really something...

I had hoped that maybe the Media would have converted the News Cycle over to just discussing Billy's Life and passing...at least 3 days...it would have helped heal the Nation at this hour, made people reflect a bit instead of yelling at each other all the time ...

Well said Gentlemen!

I remember reading "a Foreign Devil in China" written by Ruth Graham Bell's Father....He had some boldness, bravery, a heart dedicated to serve the Lord and Man... and obviously, Ruth was attracted to the same kind of person when She met Billy, and likewise, Billy to Her...

Its really something when a person can impact lives in a positive way, set them on the right path...really something...

I had hoped that maybe the Media would have converted the News Cycle over to just discussing Billy's Life and passing...at least 3 days...it would have helped heal the Nation at this hour, made people reflect a bit instead of yelling at each other all the time ...

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom