Nokta Impact Finds old Deep Silver

Wow really nice find there! My buddy danny drove down there today said he had a GREAT experience there, very nice find with the reale, and great story to go with it as always ! Good luck and speedy recovery !!!

That's a great welcome back !!!
Man am I jealous of you MA and CT guys......the potential you guys have every time you hunt is just so exciting......
Well, best of luck with the recovery and keep the posts coming......
My gf is in need of the same surgery and she has heard so many horror stories that she keeps putting it off.......

Well, again, congrats on getting back in the hobby and big congrats on the Spanish silver.......

Thanks

Wow really nice find there! My buddy danny drove down there today said he had a GREAT experience there, very nice find with the reale, and great story to go with it as always ! Good luck and speedy recovery !!!

Recovery Hurts every day on a back issue
It like a winny boss// LOL

Thank you

That's a great welcome back !!!
Man am I jealous of you MA and CT guys......the potential you guys have every time you hunt is just so exciting......
Well, best of luck with the recovery and keep the posts coming......
My gf is in need of the same surgery and she has heard so many horror stories that she keeps putting it off.......

Well, again, congrats on getting back in the hobby and big congrats on the Spanish silver.......

I was raised in the South, Married a New England lady and stay in Mass.
Your right, we have such an advantage of finding older things, we both have the same problem,, getting harder harder to find new spots.
I worked in the medical field for 25yrs , worked for a Spine company,
any Questions please call me.

Pain in the Butt

post the pictures here so we dont have to go to another site.

My phone is not connecting to my computer so I am unable to download, sorry you have to press the link, Do you have people dig your holes// LOL
Just joking

Back
Top Bottom