Equinox on gold chain in salt water!!!! WOW!!!

Agreed! You need the big monsters to even consider the ROI payback!! I will say though, in certain areas and situations, I do go all in for the 'gold chain bastard' signals, and that strategy seems to be working for me...Not all the time, but enough to know where and when to sharpen up..So I dont know if this OX rig would be of any help yet...

very impressive mud i guess you wont be getting a equinox anytime soon :laughing: ive yet to find any gold chains you have found some beauties

That was the test us beach hunters wanted to see.Pretty impressive i must admit. My Xcall wont hit any gold chain i have tested with and my CTX Will make kitten noises sometimes. I wasn't expecting to see that.I didn't even consider buying one,Im thinking twice now.Wait till Earl sees this video....He might order 3 more!!!:laughing:

I may buy one but not right away... its funny to see so many doing back flips over this detector... some of you need ice water poured over you to snap you back into reality :laughing:

Not predicting that I will find a gold chain every hunt but with the Equinox I think I can improve upon my 1 gold chain every 10 years average. :yes:

I'll give it a year and see how the Equinox holds up in the hands of some of the more experienced water hunters here before I bite. This is reminiscent of the CTX craze when they first hit the market.

X 3 yup I'll give it a while before I make the plunge

Very impressive. Glad I want be carrying around a 7lb CTX now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I too will be waiting in case any bugs needs to be worked out. No one really knows how many gold chains are loss out there but it's good to have a unit that can give you a chance.

LiDigga

The Eagle has taken off :laughing: the guy will be jumping out of the plane by the end of the week , and i will be hunting with a great detector by this weekend . Craig i new you would pull the trigger, but you will have to wait a while bro. Earl

All I've seen so far is perfect flat conditions on a very long thin chain with what appears to be a circle clasp in the center of it? Maybe it's just the string tied to the chain?..literally laying on the bottom surface in 4" of water? How is that a definative test?

How about burried under 1"- 4" of sand...or deeper? Then make that sand a mix of black sand & hot rock. How about in rough seas/waves (video looks like a lake). How do the seals hold up submerged for 3-4 hours? How water tight is this Equinox?

I may buy one but not right away... its funny to see so many doing back flips over this detector... some of you need ice water poured over you to snap you back into reality :laughing:

:roll: Shhhhhhhh!

Some of us may be lurking in the shadows, waiting for deals on used machines. :laughing:

I too will be waiting in case any bugs needs to be worked out. No one really knows how many gold chains are loss out there but it's good to have a unit that can give you a chance.

Think about it Joe... we find lots of medals so it makes sense our current machines aren't picking up the chains... I have found more gold chains seeing them on the bottom than I have found with my detectors :D

The Eagle has taken off :laughing: the guy will be jumping out of the plane by the end of the week , and i will be hunting with a great detector by this weekend . Craig i new you would pull the trigger, but you will have to wait a while bro. Earl

I'm not jumping at any new detector... why do you need another detector? Oh I know you have some space on your bed :lol:

Im

Coming back up CT, to find the gold chains you left behind with the Excalibur :lol:, several reasons , lighter than the CTX3030 my dog strapped to my waist with a scoop, multi Frequency, water proof to 10 foot, fast recovery speed, High Frequency multi for gold at the beach , and disc the iron out to 10, i will like this machine, just as much as my other's, it might sink in , in your head , and other's Surf Master now lives at the beach, the weather breaking is around the corner Craig, my 1800 property , i will start with 1st , life is good now, happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom