Stavr scoop

Drich

Looking to get one ordered in hopes of it getter warm again here in Minnesota. I will be hunting the lake beaches and also along the Mississippi River. Looking a good all around scoop for dry and wet sand hunting. I did email stavr about the ervo2.22 he suggested the kerpish 1.1 What would you choose and why. Thanks

I use Krepish primarily for the wet sand and water as it has smaller holes in it ,making it easier to hunt for smaller pesky targets. I also have Euroexcavator II for the dry sand as it has larger holes allowing dry sand to drain faster .That all said ,they both work good in both places ,and I absolutely love them :yes:

Don't know what kind of sand You have in Minnesota or even if its different than it is here on the east coast, but after talking to Ruslan and watching Gravedigger Max on You Tube, I ordered the Evro 2V2.2 today.
Took a long look at the v.5 because its about 6 oz. lighter that the 2V2.2 (and the Krepish) but its made out of thinner material, might not last as long considering what I'll be putting it thru.
Seems like the Krepish and the 2v2.2 are about the same size, might be a good idea to take Ruslans' advice.
Hope this helps
don

I have a 2.22 and I wish I had ordered a monstrik 9, thicker material in key parts, somewhat pointied and more steel at the point too.

Tell Ruslan you're friends with Beach-Hog. Maybe 10% off:?::shock:
I here they where neighbors from the old country.:laughing:

Strength \ separation \ weight of the model are located as follows:
-maximum strength \ minimum separation \ maximum weight -
M-9 =>
M-10 =>
M-6 =>
KREPISH v.11 =>
EVROEXCAVATOR-2 V.22 =>
EVROEXCAVATOR v .5
- minimum strength \ maximum separation \ minimal weight

Ruslan.

I have the 2.2 and it is awesome.

I just need to find a good handle for traveling...............

The RTG 2 piece is my go to for now as it fits in a backpack:)

Sov GT with 10" & 15 WOT. RTG 2 piece scoop, Neoprene boots, and misc items for a day hunt at the beach stored in the pack.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 814
I have seen beachhog's krepish in person and it is a great scoop and super light with a fiberglass handle on it. I would recommend it.

Not much on that forum for scoops. I guess most of the inquiries on scoops are on the beach forum for a reason. After all, who else uses them??

I have seen beachhog's krepish in person and it is a great scoop and super light with a fiberglass handle on it. I would recommend it.

Briman After I saw beach-hogs scoop I was going to steal it!!!!
But I changed my mind at the last minute !! He was way to big and strong for me to
mess with! :laughing::laughing:
I mean the boy has two :shock: so I figured one for me one for him!!:laughing::laughing:
Art Nostrovia !!! :beers:

Not much on that forum for scoops. I guess most of the inquiries on scoops are on the beach forum for a reason. After all, who else uses them??

Bigpoppa wouldn't use any kind of scoop
even if you paid him!:laughing:
That boy is deadly with his Garden Weasel .:laughing::laughing:

Bigpoppa wouldn't use any kind of scoop
even if you paid him!:laughing:
That boy is deadly with his Garden Weasel .:laughing::laughing:

What is this thing you call a scoop ???

Does it resemble a Potato Hoe or is it more similar to the tool I use to strain my pasta and find so many collector's bottlecaps in the soft sand ?

I realize that but I was wondering if any were already in the States for sale to avoid having to order and pay overseas and shorten the shipping time.

Ordering and paying is quick. Ordered the 2v2.2 yesterday at 2:00 pm,
Ruslan had picked up the money from Western Union by 6:00am today and had it shipped and e-mailed Me a tracking number by 9:00am, Our time zone.
That ol Boy does things in a hurry.

Having to wait 3-4 weeks for it to get here is going to work out just right, it will be warm enough to wear shorts on the beach.

Bayoutalker

#17 down Metal Detecting Accessories forum - under that it states : questions about Pointers, Scoops, Digging tools, and how to use them, sorry I didn't know you had trouble seeing, to answer your other ? Stavr Scoops available to purchase in the USA, if they were I would have one, he could set it up but, I guess he doesn't want to, the last thing I saw on the news, they were having a civil war in that country, maybe he might think about packing his bags, and business, get his green card, and move here :lol: Anyway I really doesn't matter, we have had a thousand scoop threads on the beach forum, what's a few more, it only was a suggestion, I am sure Big papa, doesn't mind :laughing::laughing::laughing: happy hunting, Stavr come on over, I will buy a scoop, Earl

Has there ever been a group buy done with these scoops? Wouldn't that cut down on some of the shipping charges and stuff?

Back
Top Bottom